03 💕

Dirty chapter

Kenzie's POV

It's the next day and I've made progress with Johnny. I'm laying in bed looking at my spread out luggage. I sigh knowing I should put my stuff away. I drag myself out of bed and start to put it away.

When I finally finished I was looking at my vibrator which was in my underwear drawer with my condoms. I was trying to decide whether or not I should use it right now or not. I really wanted to but I'm afraid Johnny would hear.

I look out in the hall and make sure no ones there. I close the door, grabbed the vibrator and walked over to my bed. I take my shorts and thong off and spread my legs. I put the vibrator on high and rubbed it on my clit for a couple minutes before shoving it into my entrance. I want to scream in pleaser but I cover my mouth. I let out slight moans as I pumped it in and out of me while playing with my clit at the same time.

I hear the door creak and I know Johnny's standing out there. I don't stop tho. I let myself moan as I continued. I start to go faster and harder making myself moan like crazy.

"Ughhhh fuck!" I moan as I cum and pull the vibrator out of me.

Breathing hard I stand up and throw my shirt off. I put my robe on and turn on the shower in the bathroom. I walk back into the room and see Johnny standing by the door.

"That was really hot," He said smirking at me.

"You hard yet Johnny?" I ask grabbing a towel and putting it in the bathroom.

"Maybe." He said sitting down on my bed.

I rolled my eyes but I couldn't help but smirk. This was it, I'm finally going to seduce Johnny.

"I was just about to get in the shower... you wanna join?" I ask him.

"Really?" He asked looking shocked.

"You know you want to." I said walking closer to him. "You want to feel my naked body against yours, running under steaming hot water."

I sat down on his lap straddling him and I smirked when I felt his long erection.

"You want to have your arms wrapped around my body, you want to touch me, hear me moan for you. Hear me scream out your name. Don't you.... daddy?" I whispered sexually into his ear.

He suddenly smashed his lips on mine and as we made out I lifted his shirt off his body and he picked me up carrying me to the bathroom not breaking the kiss.

He put me down and pushed me on the wall, I undid his pants and he takes them off. I suddenly push him away and he looks at me confused. I admire his abs before stripping my robe off and stepping into the steamy shower.

He was soon standing behind me with his arms around my waist. The hot water running down our bodies. One of his hands slid down and played with my clit making me moan slightly. As he slides one then two fingers into me I gasp and reach up behind me and grabbed his neck as I moan. I lay my head back on his shoulder and close my eyes as he pumped in and out of me.

"Oh fuck." I moaned as he started to kiss my neck and go faster.

"No more moaning baby girl." He said.

I nod and he slides a third finger inside of me making me cover my mouth with my free hand. He takes that hand away from my mouth and slides it down and told me to play with my clit.

I was hesitant knowing I would want to moan but he whispered in my ear.

"Match my speed or daddy will punish you." He said.

I matched his speed and after a few minutes I felt my high rise. My walls closed around his fingers but he went faster.

"You need to cum baby girl?" He asked as I nodded.

"Go ahead." He said.

"C-can I m-moan?" I ask trying to make it sound as normal as possible.

He smirked and nodded. He pumped faster and I released on his fingers, moaning loudly as I do. He takes his fingers out of me and licks them clean as I watch.

"Fuck me." I said.

"What?" He asked.

"Fuck me daddy, I need you in me." I begged.

He smirked and turned me around pushing me on the wall. He kissed me passionately then went down to my neck and to my chest, sucking on one boob at a time.

He gets out for a second and came back with a condom on. He throws one of my legs over his shoulder and lines himself up.

"Are you ready?" He asked.

I nod. "Slam into me daddy, make me scream." I said.

"I really like this side of you baby girl." He said.

I smirked and braced myself for him to slam into me. Within a few seconds he slammed into me and I screamed.

"UGH DADDY!" I moaned.

He thrusted in and out of me slowly.

"F-faster daddy." I moaned. "Fuck me faster."

He started to thrust faster and I started to moan louder. I slid my hand down and started to play with my clit matching his speed.

"Good girl." He groaned.

He picked me up, still inside of me, and turned off the water. I wrapped my legs around his waist. I kissed him and grinned my hips on him as he walked us over to my bed. He sits down so I'm straddling him and I continued to grind on him as he moaned into the kiss. I put my hands on his shoulders and push him down on the bed and grinding faster as he groans.

"Oh fuck!!" I moaned. "J-Johnny!"

He slapped my ass making me moan more.

"Ugh daddy!" I corrected myself.

He flipped us over and thrusted fast making me a moaning mess. He grabbed the vibrator and put it on high. He gave it to me and I rubbed my clit with it.

"Ugh Johnny!" I moaned.

He slapped me in the face but I didn't mind, it made me want him even more. My legs became numb but I didn't care.

"F-fuck! J-Johnny!" I moaned again.

"That's not my name." He groaned thrusting faster.

"Ugh! Daddy!! I'm going to c-cum!" I moaned.

He started going even faster and I wanted to pull the vibrator away but I didn't. With my free hand I griped the sheets under me tightly. I was about to cum.

"Daddy!" I moaned.

"Wait baby girl." He groaned,

"I can't h-hold it m-much longer!" I said.

He pulled out of me and pulled me to the edge of the bed. He got on his knees and roughly shoved his tongue in me. He explored every inch of me and I pushed him in farther.

"Go ahead baby girl." He said.

I finally was able to release and he cleaned it all up.

"Fuck daddy, you're so good to me." I moaned sitting up.

"It comes with a price." He said as I give him a confused look. "I'm having a party tonight, and you can't tell people you're my babysitter."

" that's it?" I ask.

"And you have to give me a lap dance." He said.

"In front of everyone?"

"No... unless you want to."

I shack my head. "No that's fine."

"Good." He said then walked out of the room.