018 💕

Kenzie's POV

I woke up this morning not in my own bed. I look around and realized I was still at the Orlando's house from my movie night with Johnny last night. I look up to see Johnny on his phone.

"Good morning." He said to me before kissing me.

"Good morning." I smiled as we pulled away.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"Like 6 in the morning." He chuckled.

"Oh." I said.

School doesn't start till 8 so we had like 2 hours.

I sat up and grabbed my phone to see I had a bunch of missed calls.

"Who's Ashton?" Johnny asked reading the contact who was calling me.

"Ummm.. m-my ex.." I said confused.

I decided I didn't want to call him so I texted him what he wanted.

Kenzie; What do you want?

Ashton; I want you back.

Kenzie; ew no.

Ashton; wha why??

Kenzie; I have a boyfriend.

Ashton; what no you don't.

Kenzie; yes I do.

Kenzie; *sends picture of Johnny kissing her*

Ashton; that's bs. Probably just one of your one night stands.

Kenzie; would you stop? I have a boyfriend ok? And I said no either way.

Ashton; you'll regret it.

Read 6:25 am

"What a bitch." I mumbled as I turned off my phone.

I heard Johnny let out a light chuckle. I turn and look over at him as he bit his lip staring down at me. He leaned down and kissed me passionately. A few seconds into the kiss I feel his hand on my thigh, slowly moving it outward, spreading my legs.

"Johnny stop." I whispered in between kisses.

"Stop what?" He asked as his hand slid to my inner thigh.

"You know exactly what Johnny." I said.

"But why?" He asked.

"Because your parents and Lauren could hear." I said.

"Than just don't moan."

"Come on Johnny, you know I can't do that." I said making him smirk.

"Fine." He said and rolled off of me.

He got up and walked to the bathroom without another word. When he came out he barely looked at me.

"Johnny?" I asked.

He didn't answer.

"Johnny are you mad at me?" I asked a little worried.

I heard a slight chuckle escape his lips as he turned back around while putting his shirt on.

"No baby I'm not mad." He said while walking over to me. "It's just hard to resist."

He sat on the edge of the bed and rubbed my cheek.

"I promise I'm not." He said reassuring me again.

I slowly nod and he leaned in and kissed me.

We both changed and walked downstairs.
My outfit;

We were in the kitchen eating breakfast when Lauren and their parents walked in

"Good morning." I smiled.

"Good morning." They all said back.

It was 5 minutes before we had to go and Johnny ran upstairs to get his backpack.

"Oh Kenzie I realized we never paid you for watching Johnny." Mer said

"Oh, no you don't have to pay me." I said.

"But you were his babysitter." She said.

"Well I don't really like to call it that... I'd rather say that I was just... keeping him company." I said. "I really don't want you to pay me."

"No I insist, especially with Maddie in the hospital-" she started but I cut her off.

"What? What do you mean Maddie's in the hospital. Maddie's in the hospital?" I asked.

"Well yes I talked to your mom this morning, she was in a car accident. I thought she would have called you." She said.

I quickly pull out my phone and see that I had a miss call from my mom. My breath quickly grew heavy and I stumbled back while holding my heart.

"Kenzie are you ok?" Lauren asked.

"I-i... I need to get to the hospital." I said and stared to grab my things.

"Come on I'll drive you." Lauren said. "Mom tell Johnny where we're going."

We rushed to the hospital and I ran in and saw my mom sitting in the waiting room. When she saw me she stood up and I ran into her arms crying.

"It's ok Kenzie she's going to be fine. We'll be able to see her soon." My mom reassured.

Just then the nurse called for visitors for Maddie Ziegler and we ran into the room. I ran over and hugged her. Seeing her like this made me cry even more.

"Don't cry Kenz, I'm ok." She said.

I slowly nodded and Johnny ran in. I instantly hugged him and cried into his chest.