Epilogue

XXXXXXXXX

Epilogue

XXXXXXXXX

Camila's POV

So, remember how I was with Lucy back when I was in school? We lasted maybe two more years before I realized how she was with Lauren.

It was horrible for me to realize that my girlfriend was trying to keep my best friend out of my life.

Now, I'm out of school and happier than I've ever been, especially since I'm with someone incredibly amazing and have been for six years.

"Baby, come back to bed." I call out tiredly.

"I need to pee." Lauren responded, rubbing her baby bump.

Getting up, I watch her with a smile. "How are they doing?"

"They're fine." Lauren said. As she turned a puddle appeared beneath her feet and me eyes widened - her water just broke.

I quickly move over to her. "We need to get you to the hospital."

"They are early." Lauren whispered.

"It's okay baby, let's just get you to the hospital." I respond, quickly pulling on my shoes and leading her out the door.

Lauren looked at me and swallowed. "I'm scared."

"Don't be scared, I'm right here." I tell her softly.

She nodded in response.

Several hours later

"Hi," I whisper softly, running my fingers through Lauren's hair as she wakes up.

"Huh?" Lauren yawned.

"The twins are perfectly fine." I tell her, kissing her forehead.

"They are?" She asked, reaching up to rub her eyes.

God, why did she have to be adorable?

"Yes, Lily and Milo are perfect." I respond, looking toward the bassinets in the hospital room.

"Can I have a drink?" Lauren said.

Nodding my head, I reach over and grab her a cup of water, holding the straw to her lips.

She took a long drink before swallowing.

Putting the cup down, I caress her cheek and lean down to kiss her slowly and passionately.

Her eyes fluttered closed as she kissed me back.

After a few minutes, I pull back and look into her eyes. "I love you."Today marked the day our lives would change forever and still be the best lives we could ever live. All thanks to our two beautiful children.