Chapter Three

XXXXXXXXX

Chapter Three

XXXXXXXXX

Camila's POV

I opened the door to my room and found three girls arguing. I stepped through the thresh-hold and pulled my suitcase in behind me, letting the door slam behind me, catching the three girl's attention. They completely abandoned their argument. They turned their heads to look at me, smiles appearing on their faces.

"Hey! I'm Ally." The short, dusty-blonde-haired, brown-eyed girl stuck out her hand for me to shake, which I did.

"Hi. I'm Camila." I smiled.

"I'm Dinah." The tall, short dirty-blonde-haired, brown-eyed girl said.

"I'm Normani." The medium-height, copper-skinned, brown-haired, brown eyed girl said.

"It's nice to finally meet some people who actually speak English." I laughed.

"Yeah, it is. This place is full of English people." Dinah said, groaning in annoyance.

Ally, Normani and I burst into fits of laughter.

"Well, we are in England, Dinah." Normani said, sarcastically.

Dinah flipped her off. "Who cares!" She said.

At that moment, the door opened and in walked the most beautiful girl I had ever seen. She had hair as black as a raven's wing, eyes as green as emeralds, a cute button nose, a beautiful smile and perfect white teeth, that showed as she smiled.

My mouth fell open in surprise. I had never seen someone so beautiful in my life.

"Hi. I'm Lauren." Her raspy voice filled the room when she noticed the four of us staring. Her voice made my insides melt and I fell in love with the sound.

The room was silent after she spoke and Ally, Dinah, Normani and I took in the beauty of the green-eyed girl before us.