Chapter Eighteen

XXXXXXXXX

Chapter Eighteen

XXXXXXXXX

Camila's POV

One year later

"Hey," I say softly as I pull Lucy closer, she had stayed the night in mine and the girls' room.

Lucy curled around me, wrapping her arms around my waist and closing her eyes. She mumbled something I couldn't quite make out.

Giggling, I kiss her forehead and rub her hip. "Wake up."

She shifted. "No." She mumbled.

"But I want a kiss." I whine softly, not realizing the other girls are awake.

"I'm sleepy." Lucy mumbled.

Shifting, I move so I'm above her and lean down to kiss her slowly and passionately.

Lucy released a quiet moan into my mouth.

Our kiss quickly grows heated and I slip my tongue into her mouth.

Lucy's hands travelled up my back and she tangled her fingers into my hair.

A groan from across the room causes us to pull away and I look over to see Lauren in Normani's bed.

All of the girls were staring at us with different expressions except for Ally who was covering her eyes.

"Cut that out!" Dinah said grumpily.

Frowning, I shift off of Lucy and lock eyes with Lauren, she seemed sad for some reason.

Lauren looked away and brought her knees up to her chest.

"I have to get going, I'll see you tonight?" Lucy asks, kissing me before standing up. She was only in a tight tank-top and her boxer shorts.

Smiling, I pull her back down and into a kiss before pulling away. "Mmm, I'll miss you."

"I'll miss you too, but I'll pick you up here at around eight for the dance." Lucy responded with a smile.

"I'll see you at eight." I respond, watching her get dressed and leave.

I got up and got dressed, stretching out my muscles.

"She can't keep staying the night here." Normani says coldly as she gets dressed.

"Why not?" I turned to her.

"Because she has her own damn room and frankly, we don't like her." The dark-skinned girl responds

"She's in the Hardwick House Chancho," Dinah says with a sigh. "So the girls don't like them.

"What's wrong with Hardwick House?" I asked.

"They're our enemies." Normani snaps, glaring at me.

"The competition? That's just for fun." I said.

It wasn't long before Lauren and I were the only two in the room.

She'd been quiet all day and hadn't got out of bed. All she'd done was read her book.

Moving over to her, I climb onto the bed. "What's up?"

"I don't feel well." She mumbled.

Pulling her close, I kiss her forehead. "What's bothering you?"

"Nothing. I just don't feel good." She said. She hadn't eaten all day and looked a bit paler than normal.

Holding her close, I gently rub her side. "Do you want some soup?"

Lauren shook her head. She felt warm to touch.

"How about some medicine? Dayquil might make you feel better." I tell her softly.

"Dayquil?" Lauren asked.

Nodding my head, I kiss her forehead once again. "It's medicine that will let you sleep and make you feel better."

"Oh." Lauren said quietly.

"Do you want some?" I ask her softly, she had been acting strange ever since I got with Lucy and it hasn't changed once.

Lauren shrugged weakly, closing her eyes.

****

"I've got you." I say softly as I hold back Lauren's hair, the older girl was throwing up in the bathroom.

I was supposed to be getting ready for the dance, but Lauren needed me.

I rubbed her back gently with my other hand.

After a few minutes, she releases a few coughs before leaning back.

Grabbing a washcloth that I had previously wet, I gently wipe Lauren's mouth.

She looked at me weakly. "You should go to the dance."

"I'm not leaving you." I tell her in response, helping her stand up. "Let's get you in a cool bath."

"I'm fine, Camila." Lauren responded.

Ignoring her, I turn on the bath water and move around the bathroom grabbing things.

Once everything is ready, I help Lauren strip and get her into the tub. "Hey, just relax."

Lauren looked at me through half closed eyes.

Smiling softly, I gently run the cool washcloth over her body, trying to cool her down.

Lauren's eyes fall shut as she drifted off to sleep.

It wasn't long before I was laying her down on her bed and rushing to get ready for the dance.

A knock on the door startled me and I jumped.

Moving toward the door, I open it and smile upon seeing Lucy. "Hi, I'm almost ready."

"Okay." Lucy smiled back.

Opening the door wider, I let Lucy in and go back to get ready.

Lucy came in and ran her fingers through her hair. She looked around for a moment before plopping down on the edge of my bed.

Finishing my makeup, I watch her through the mirror. "You look gorgeous."

"Thanks." She smiled. "You look amazing as always."

Moving over to her, I straddle her hips and lean in to kiss her passionately just as the door to the room opens.

"Ugh!" I heard Normani groan.

"Shh." Ally hissed. "Lauren's sleeping."

Ignoring them, I deepen the kiss and slide my hands into Lucy's hair.

I felt Lucy place her hands on my stomach.

Moaning softly, I shift on Lucy's lap and gently pull on her hair, signaling I need air.

Lucy pulled away and smiled at me. "The dance?" She asked.

Swallowing thickly, I nod my head and move off her lap, wiping my lipstick from around her mouth.

She smiled at me and kissed my hand.

"Camz," Lauren weakly calls out catching my attention.

Biting my bottom lip, I glance toward Lauren's bed, wiping my own mouth before moving over to her. "I'm here Laur."

"I need the bathroom." She mumbled, shifting on the bed to look at me.

Nodding, I gently help her up and to the bathroom.

"Thank you." She whispered, her eyes barely open. She was still warm.

"Don't thank me." I say softly, rubbing her bare side.

I sat her down on the toilet and waited until she was done.

When she's done, I help her get up and fix everything before helping her back to bed.

"I'm heading to the dance, the other girls are here." I say softly.

Lauren nodded and closed her eyes.