Chapter Thirteen: Death On Two Legs

Start from the beginning

Hmm.

Well.

I smirked to myself, a plan already forming in my head.

There was only one way to find out.

And it involved... the Spoken.

Now smirking, I took out a piece of blank paper and drew my logo on it.

Daybreak was going to be in for quite the shock.

>:)

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA--!

----------------------------------------------

"So... let me get this straight. You want us to sabotage a company?"

Upon me revealing my plan to the members of the Spoken, that was how Aegis responded. I could tell that he had obviously misunderstood what I wanted to do.

Smiling, I shook my head.

"Not sabotage," I said. "Simply haunt them."

"Wait... what?" asked Crowe. "I'm sorry, could you repeat the plan? I'm quite confused."

I smiled.

"Here's the thing," I said. "The four of us are going to go to the headquarters of Daybreak Gaming in San Antonio, California. Once we are there, I will stay outside, while you three, in whatever way you can, prank the executives and freak them out. You know... have a little fun with them. Don't hurt them, of course- they are people, after all. I'm only out for a bit of playful revenge after how much they annoyed me with their idiotic policies all those years ago."

"That's the thing, though," Crowe asked. "Why Daybreak?"

"Because long story short, they used to be called Sony Online Entertainment, and as SOE they had horrible policies involving repeated spam and the inability to delete your account," Aegis responded in one breath.

I blinked and gaped at him in shock.

"How did you know that?" I asked.

"Simple," said Aegis, with a "smile." "I can read minds."

"Ooooooooooooooooookay, gotta agree, that's pretty stupid," Crowe said. "If you ask me, you should totally be able to delete your account whenever you want to."

"Agreed," said Boomer.

"See? Even Boomer thinks it's awful. And repeated spam?! Are you kidding?! No one likes spam!"

I smirked.

"Well... not unless Monty Python sends it," I said.

Crowe paused for a moment. "True."

Then:

"SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAMMITY SPAM~~!"

I giggled.

And then all of a sudden an idea came to me.

I knew exactly what to do to absolutely humiliate Daybreak to their core.

It was the exact same thing that my boss had done for me on Monty Python Day.

:)

You guessed it.

The Spoken and I would be spamming the executives of Daybreak... with the Spam song.

And the Spanish Inquisition.

And a ton of other Monty Python skits.

I looked directly at Crowe and smirked.

"Crowe?" I asked.