Author's Note #2

A/N: So in case you haven't heard, I'll be taking a break from writing PTG.

Largely because of two things.

The first is that I'll be returning to writing an earlier fanfic of mine called Pokémon Carnegie, which will also be posted up on this site when the first chapter is finished and put up in its entirety on Lake Valor.

The second is because LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, THE PTG WEB SERIES IS A GO!

That's right, folks, if you don't see a new PTG chapter upload, it's likely because I'm working on the PTG web series featuring the art of my good friend HermionePotter2810 (whose art you've seen all over the place in this series) and the voices of myself, HermionePotter2810, Mark de Groot (as HyPN0se), and many, many more. I still have yet to find a VA for HyDrO, but I'm on a search for it. Even better news is that I very well may have gotten Steel, from Man on the Internet (he's the voice of Sans in Undertale: the Musical), to be the voice of Boomer, which is great.

But I'm making this note partially as a call to all artists and Nimja fans: if you would like to make artwork for this series and your name is not HP2810, please comment down below or contact me via the email goldenheartwmyd@gmail.com. Same thing if you want to voice act for this series.

Until then, though, tot ziens and Merry Late Christmas to all of you! Though I may put up a chapter for Nimja's birthday... I don't know... either way, see ya!

A/N END

WAKE