Chapter 24

*Ivy's P.O.V*

It has now been over a week since Ashton, Calum, Michael and Luke left for their tour. 

I'm doing okay i guess. I've spaced out a bit from everything but i'm fine. 

I sat at the back of my History class, doodling in my notebook. 

I sighed as i looked to my left, seeing an empty desk. 

God i miss them so much. 

The bell rang. I stood up while picking up my bag and books. 

I was about to walk out of the classroom when Mrs. Thompson called my name. 

"Ivy..", she said. 

"Yes?", i said as i walked up to her. 

"I know it's a hard time for you coping with some things at the moment, but exams are coming up really soon and i don't want you to fall behind. You're a great student, you know that", she said as she smiled at me slightly. 

I just stood there looking at her, not knowing what to say. 

How would she know about this? 

I nodded and walked out of the classroom. 

I walked up to my locker and grabbed my coat, leaving behind the books i don't need. 

I put on my coat and swung my bag over my shoulder and walked out of school. 

A sigh escaped my lips as i looked at the place where Ashton used to be waiting for me all the time. 

I walked home, taking my time, not rushing anything. 

I walked up the steps to my porch and opened the door. 

"I'm home mom!", i called as i walked into the house and took off my shoes. 

"Oh hello! Are you hungry?", she asked, peering her head from the kitchen.

I smiled and shook my head. "No, but thanks", i said as i made my way up stairs. 

I turned on my laptop as i was bored, i logged onto my facebook and scrolled down my news feed. Nothing new. 

Just then my skype started calling, it was Ashton. 

I immidietely answered. 

"Hey baby", he said with a smile. 

"Hi Ash!!", i said happliy smiling back. 

"How is my girl doing today?", he asked still smiling. 

I sighed. "I'm okay.. We've got exams coming up and i've no idea how i'll handle everything."

"You'll do fine", he said reassuring me.

I nodded. "But anyway.. How is the tour so far? How are the other boys doing?", i asked with a smile. 

"Oh it's amazing! Everything is so epic! The amount of people here, it's just breath taking", he said with a slight chuckle. "And the boys are good, they still can't believe it."

I smiled. "Well that's good."

"Are you talking to Ivy!?", came Luke's voice. 

Ashton nodded. 

Suddenly Luke appeared on the camera. 

"Hey", he said with a huge smile. 

"Hi", i said smiling back. "Have you seen any girls yet?", i teased with a raised eyebrow.

Luke chuckled and shook his head. "Nah.. They wouldn't compare to..", he stopped talking as he realised what he was about to say. 

Ashton gave him a weird look. "Compare to who?", he asked. 

Luke rubbed the back of his neck. ".. To uh Calum. Yeah he's the best", said Luke while smirking at me. 

I laughed. 

And then Calum and Michael appeared on the camera. 

"I heard my name?!", said Calum with a raised eyebrow. 

Luke chuckled and shook his head. 

"Oh hey Ivy!", said Michael. 

"Hii Mikey, hey Calum!", i said while smiling. 

"How are things over there?", asked Calum. 

"They're good and.."

"Boys you're on stage in 5 minutes", came a voice. 

"Okay", answered Michael. 

"Sorry baby but we have to go", said Ashton sadly.

"It's okay, i understand", i said. 

"I love you Ivy", he said with a smile. 

"I love you too Ash", i said. 

And the video call ended. I closed my laptop and sighed as i lay down on my bed looking up at the ceiling. 

I thought for a while. 

No..

Suddenly i stood up qucikly and looked at my calender. 

It was now one month and i hadn't got my period yet. 

"Oh god no!!", i said while covering my mouth with my hand.

"This can't be happening", i mumbled. 

"NO!!!", i shouted as i slid down the wall and tears rolled down my cheeks. 

What have i done!? 

To be continued...