Chapter 14

*Ashton's P.O.V*

I was down stairs waiting for Ivy. She said she needed to go to the bathroom. It's been a couple of minutes now and i'm getting worried. 

I began to look for her. 

I walked around the huge living room, pushing through people who were dancing. She's no where to be seen. 

I noticed Klara with some guys. I quickly walked over to her. 

"Sorry", i mumbled as i accidentally stepped on someones foot. 

I turned to Klara. 

"Hey. Have you seen Ivy anywhere?", i asked. 

She shook her head. "No. Why did something happen?"

I shurgged and walked away. 

I walked up stairs looking for the bathroom . 

There was a bunch of girls in a group talking about something. I decided to ask them. 

"Uhm do you guys know where the bathroom is?"

One of the girls pointed at the door infront of me. 

"Thanks", i muttered. 

I walked up to the door and knocked on it. 

"Ivy are you in there?", i said. 

No answer. 

I turned the door knob and opened the door. 

Where is she? 

*Luke's P.O.V*

"Kiss me", she said looking into my eyes. 

I just stood there for a while. I don't know if it's the alcohol talking or is she saying the truth. I honestly don't know. 

"Luke", she said as she walked up towards me. 

I looked her in the eyes and cupped her face while i leaned in and kissed her roughly but passionately. She kissed me back instantly while wrapping her hands around my neck. We both began to walk backwards until Ivy hit the wall. I smirked and pulled away from the kiss. 

"Jump", i whispered. 

She done as she was told wrapping her legs around my waist and i wrapped my arms around hers. 

I kissed her again pushing her onto the wall with more force. She moaned a bit but kissed me back. One of my hands trailed down to her thigh, where i gently rubbed it up and down. 

I licked her bottom lip asking for entrance which she let me. By each second our kissing would speed up. We were both heated up and out of breath. I pulled away from the kiss and kissed down her jawline. She dig her nails into my back. 

Suddenly the phone rang and we both jumped with a fright, separating qucikly. 

"Holy shit!", i said breathless. 

Ivy qucikly reached for her phone. Her eyes widened. 

"What?", i asked while looking at her. 

"I-it's Ashton..", she said trying to catch her breath. 

"Fuuuck!", i while biting my lip. 

"Just shut up okay!", she said while giving me a look. 

"Answer the damn phone", i said. 

She answered. "Hello?", she said casually. 

*Ashont's P.O.V*

I decided to call her. It's the best idea.

I quickly dialed her number. 

"Hello?", came her voice as she finally answered. 

"Ivy where are you?", i asked while looking around the corridors. 

"Where am i? Uhm .." 

"Ivy what's going on..?", i said. 

Something's wrong. I walked around with the phone in my hand and Ivy on the phone not saying anything. 

"Well?", i said. 

She didn't answer. I then stood infront of a room. I could hear some whispering going on. 

"Ivy seriously where are you?", i said getting annoyed. 

"Ashton don't worry okay, i'm coming now", she said while she hung up. 

I huffed and ran my hand through my hair. 

*Ivy's P.O.V*

"Fuck!", i said annoyed.

"Woah calm down", said Luke. 

I glared at him. 

How am i supposed to calm down if Ashton is looking for me! And i'm here stuck with Luke. 

Ugh. Great! 

I paced up and down the room, while playing with my hands. 

"Ivy just calm..-" , said Luke not finishing his sentance because just then there was a knock on the door. 

"Ivy? Is that you!?", came Ashton's voice. 

My eyes widened again. 

Shit. 

I qucikly ran into the bathroom. 

"What the hell are you doing!?", whispered quite loudly. 

"He can't see me here, go away Luke!", i said. 

Just then i felt something strange in my stomach. 

"You okay?", Luke asked. 

"Just open the damn do..-"

And just then the door opened. Ashton walked inside. 

"Ivy? What are you doing here?!", he said. He then turned to Luke and gave him a glare. "And you? Why are you here? What the hell is going on!?"

I looked at Luke at then back at Ashton. I didn't know what to say or what to do. I gulped. The two of them were just looking at me waiting for me to say something, but what was i supposed to say? Oh Ashton i was just kissing Luke no big deal! Like no! Damn i got myself into this. 

I shook my head. "I'm sorry", i said as i ran out of the room. 

I qucikly ran down the stairs and out of the house. Tears already streaming down my face. 

"Ivy!!", called Ashton. 

I didn't even turn to look back, i just kept running. I couldn't tell him what happened. I love him i really do but Luke ughh i don't know what it is but i still hate him at the same time, he's an asshole but a pretty good damn kisser, but still an asshole. 

I ran down the street and the turned the corner. I rested my back against the wall to catch my breath. It's so dark, and i have no idea where i am. I don't have my phone or money i don't have anything, and it  is so cold. I slid down to the ground and brought my knees up to my chest while tears came running down my cheeks. What am i supposed to do now?