Chapter 4

*Luke's P.O.V*

Ashton and i walked down the street. Just as we were walking Ivy walked out of her house with her school bag and books. She noticed me and Ashton. Ashton walked up to her and kissed her on the forehead. I shook my head and continued walking, my hands in my pockets. They were walking right behind me. 

"How are you today?", Ashton asked her. 

"Ah, i'm good thanks, but really didn't want to go in today, what about you?", she asked him.

"Yeah me too, i stayed over at Michael's yesterday and we sorta had a few drinks."

"Sorta?", she repeated with a chuckle. 

I turn my head to look back at them. She was now ruffling Ashton's hair. I rolled my eyes and looked straight ahead of me again. I just zoomed out and didn't hear a word they were saying to each other. I was just in my own world thinking. Soon we were outside the school. I turned to look back at them, just then they were kissing. Oh my god help me!

"Bye, love you", said Ashton.

"Love you too", said Ivy while smiling. 

She walked passed me and Ashton began to walk in the direction of his school. I turned around and noticed that she was almost about to enter the school. 

"Hey! Ivy! Wait!, i called as i jogged up to her.

She turned around. "What?", she asked. 

"Well i was wondering if you could help me study for History?", i asked her while rubbing the back of my neck. 

She looked at me with her eyebrows raised. "Help you? Study?", she said. 

"Uhh yeah..", i said. 

"Never", she said as she walked passed me, and up to her locker. 

I sighed. "But please", i said as i leaned against the locker. 

"Give me one reason why i should help you?", she stated looking at me.

"Um because i'm super hot", i said with a smirk.. 

She rolled her eyes and closed her locker, then walked away. 

"No, Ivy wait", i said as i stood in front of her. "I'm sorry okay? So can you help me?", i asked.

"Hmm let me think about it... No.", she said while she walked into class. 

I watched as she walked into the class and i chuckled to myself. I like her attitude. She's not that bad after all. 

*Ivy's P.O.V*

I walked into the History class room and sat down in my desk, at the back of the class. Mrs. Thompson wasn't here yet, which was good. I saw as Luke walked into the class room, he was staring right at me. I didn't want to help him with History because first of all i don't like him and second i don't think he's gonna learn. 

He sat in his desk, as well at the back of the class two desks away from me. Michael was up at the very top considering he was always messing, so Mrs. Thompson decided to have an eye on him, and Calum is in the middle row, a seat from me. 

Mrs. Thompson came into the calss room. 

"Good morning, everyone!", she said with a slight smile as she left her handbag on her desk. 

There was a slight murmur of 'good mornings' around the class. 

"Well right today, you started kind of late but it doesn't really matter does it", she said smiling looking right at me.