Chapter 12

*Ivy's P.O.V*

I got off the motor bike as Ashton got to my house. I took of the helmet and handed it to him. He took out the keys and put them into his pocket. 

I took hold of his hand and walked up to my porch opening the door to my house. Ashton and i walked inside. 

"Hey mom!", i called. 

My mom came out from the kitchen in her cooking apron. 

"Hello to you too", she said with a small smile. "I didn't know Ashton was coming over."

"Oh yeah, well it's okay we're not hungry. We're just gonna go up to my room", i said as i led Ashton up stairs. 

He walked up the stairs and i was about to but my mom grabbed my hand. 

I turned to look at her. 

"Ivy is everything alright?", she asked. 

"Yeah. I'm fine", i said while shrugging. 

She folded her arms. "Are you sure, you don't seem fine."

I sighed. "Everythings okay mom", i said while turning around and walking up stairs. 

I walked into my room and closed the door behind me. I leaned against it and sighed. 

"You okay?", said Ashton who was laying on my bed. 

I smiled and made my way over, laying down beside him.

I kissed him on the lips and he kissed me back. 

"I love you Ivy", he whispered into my ear which gave me the shivers. 

"I love you too Ashton", i said while looking him in the eyes. 

He smiled back while looking into mine. 

Just then the door burst open. My brother came running in around my whole room. 

"Connor!", i shouted as i stood up immediately. 

Ashton laughed. 

Connor just ignored me and kept on running around. I shook my head and picked him up, walking into his room. 

"Now you stay here okay? Good boy", i cooed. 

I walked back inside and closed the door again. 

"Sorry", i said with a smile. 

Ashton shook his head. "It's fine."

My eyes widened. "The party! We gotta get ready!", i said while pulling Ashton up from my bed. 

*Ashton's P.O.V*

"We've got plenty of time Ivy", i assured her. 

But of course she wouldn't listen. Already she was at her wrdrobe picking out dresses. 

"Ugh!", she groaned. "I've nothing to wear!" 

I chuckled and came behind her while wrapping my hands around her waist. I rested my chin on the crook of her neck. 

"You look sexy in everything you wear", i whispered as i kissed her neck. 

She turned around to face me with a smile. 

"Thank you, but not now, we've got to get ready", she said while taking a dress out from the wardrobe. 

I sighed and flopped onto her bed. 

"Close your eyes", she said. 

I chuckled. 

"Ashton i'm serious", she said. 

"Okay, okay", i said as i closed my eyes. 

But of course i still looked. Damn she's beautiful. She didn't even notice me looking for a while, until she looked in the mirror. 

"Ashtonnn!"

I laughed. "You look so hot in that dress", i said looking at her. 

She smirked. "Thanks." She looked at her reflection in the mirror.

"But don't you think it's a bit too showy?", she asked with a raised eye brow. 

"Not at all", i said with a smile. 

"Okay", she said with a huge grin. "You should go and get ready too."

I stood up and kissed her. 

"Oh and we have to collect Klara as well", she said looking at me. 

"No problem", i said. 

"See you later", said Ivy as she hugged me tightly. 

I hugged her back and kissed her once more. 

*Ivy' P.O.V*

I watched as Ashton left my house. I waved at him from the window and he waved back. I smiled and walked up to the mirror. 

I picked out a red mini dress. Doesn't look that bad to be honest. 

I turned on the curler and curled my hair. I then bushed it up a bit, while spraying some hair spray on. 

Then it was time for make up. I didn't do much as i was already wearing some. I only fixed it. 

Now time for shoes. 

I got my red heels and put them on. I walked around my room in them. 

Haven't worn heels in a while. Hope i don't fall. 

As i was getting ready my phone buzzed. 

I quickly ran up to my bed and picked it up. It was a text message from Klara. 

'Heeey!! I'm ready to partaaay :D' 

I laughed and replied. 'We'll be there soon xD' 

I left down my phone and continued getting ready. 

An hour passed and i was laying down on my bed boredly looking up at the cieling. Suddenly i heard rocks being thrown on my window. I stood up and looked out to see Ashton. I smiled immediately and grabbed my purse. 

I locked my bed room door so my mom would think i'm asleep. 

I then went onto my balcony and climbed down to Ashton. 

"Hello babe", he said with a cheeky smirk. 

"Hey", i said while pecking his lips. 

We got into his car and then drove to Klara's house. When we got there Ashton beeped the horn. I watched as she ran over to us in her high heels almost tripping. She opened the door of the car and hopped in at the back. 

"Heey!", she said being all hyper. 

I chuckled. "Let's party!!"