Chapter 6

*Ivy's P.O.V*

As Ashton and I got to my house we saw Luke sitting on my steps. I didn't want to talk to him not after what he done. When Luke saw me and Ashton he quickly stood up. I glared at him. I'm still mad. 

"Ivy can i please talk to you?", asked Luke. 

I looked him straight in the eyes. I could see how sorry he was, but i was just too mad. "I don't want to talk to you right now", i said. 

"Please", he begged. 

I turned to look at Ashton. He hugged me and kissed my forehead. 

"Well bye Ivy, i'll call you later and", said Ashton turning to Luke. 

"I'm assuming there's no practice today, not what after you done i can't look at you, i will however have a chat with you later", said Ashton.

Luke didn't say anything he just looked at him.

I kissed Ashtons cheek, "Bye", i said. 

Ashton walked down the street back to his house. I waved at him when he was about to turn the corner and he waved back, then left. I turned my head to face Luke. He really felt bad. I walked up the stairs and sat on them. Luke came up and sat beside me. 

"Ivy.. I'm really sorry, i didn't want it to go that far, i swear i didn't. I never knew your parents are that strict. After you went i went to the principals office and told her everything that happened. I told her that you didn't do anything and that it was just me all along, she believed me as it's hard to believe you'd do something like that cause your such an angel... She also said that she won't call your parents and you're not in trouble it's just me, so you don't have to worry about anything anymore. I'm really really sorry and i hope that you can forgive me", said Luke looking at me. 

I couldn't believe what i just heard. Would he actually do something like that for me? Luke Hemmings, take all the blame on him? It's so weird, but so sweet, i didn't know what to say i just looked at him. 

Luke sighed. "Please just forgive me", he said as he reached from behind his back and took out a rose. He left it on my lap.

It was beautiful i picked it up and smelled it. It smelled so nice, I smiled. And i don't know why but i felt the urge to do something, so i pulled Luke in for a tight, warm, loving hug. He hugged me back. I'm so happy right now, can't believe he done this for me. We slowly pulled back and looked each other in the eyes. 

I could see something in Lukes eyes that i haven't seen before. I don't know what it was, it was really odd. I was just sitting there looking at his eyes the whole time. Ivy what is wrong with you!? I quickly looked away and looked at a tree.

Luke coughed awkwardly and scratched his neck. "So are we okay now?", he asked. 

I nodded. "Sorry for the things that i said, i was just really mad", i explained. 

"Don't worry about it", said Luke with a slight smile. 

Silence. None of us spoke for a while. 

"Luke?", i said turning my head to face him.

"Yeah?", he answered back. 

"I know it's none of my business.. But who's that girl that was sitting beside you at lunch?", i asked. Not that it was important or anything. I was just curious. 

Luke smirked. "That's Brooke..", he took a slight pause, "She's my ah.. Friend."

I raised an eyebrow. Friend? That didn't sound right. She looked as if .. But anyway, doesn't matter. I just nodded my head. 

Luke stood up.

"So am.. I'll see you tomorrow", he said as he walked down the steps. 

I also stood up. I was about to open my door and walk inside when Luke called me.

"Hey!"

I turned around to look at him.

"You're still my partner right?", he said with a smirk. 

I chuckled. "Shut up."

"So you are. See ya nerd", he said and ran down to his house. 

I laughed. "See ya idiot!"

I walked into my house, and straight up stairs into my room. I left the rose on the desk and smiled to my self. I still hate him, but not as much, i mean he took the blame and that's really sweet. Suddenly my phone began to ring. I picked it up and answered. 

"Hi", i said with a smile

"Hey", came Ashton's voice.

I sighed and layed down on my bed. 

"So did you two talk?", asked Ashton.

"Yeah, we did. He apoligized and everything. Guess what!?", i said.

"What?", said Ashton. 

"Luke took the whole blame", i said. 

"Really?", asked Ashton surprised. 

"Yeah i know i was surprised too when he told me but yes he did",  i said with a slight smile. 

"Wow that doesn't seem like him", said Ash. 

"Yeah i suppose, but he done it cause i gave out to him, i'm assuming", i chuckled. 

Ashton laughed. "So are you willing to see him tomorrow during the practice?", asked Ashton. 

"I have to see him anyway tomorrows the weekend and i got study with him.. Ughh, i'm trying as hard as i can Ash, to like him but you know, small steps", i said.

Ashton chuckled. "Alright i'll see you tomorrow, then. Goodnight babe, love you."

"Love you too", i said and then hung up. 

I changed into my pjs and fell asleep straight away.