Chapter 15

*Luke's P.O.V*

Ivy ran out of the room and as soon as she did Ashton ran after her. I just stood there not knowing what to do. 

I sighed and ran my hand through my hair. 

I walked out of the room, quickly walking down the stairs. 

"Lukey!!", called Allison. 

I waved my hand at her. I didn't have time for her shit. Right now i gotta find Ivy. 

I walked out of the house and saw Ashton standing in the middle of the street. 

"Where did she go?", i asked him as i walked down to him. 

He shrugged. "I've no idea, but i'm really worried."

I looked at him for a while and then looked away. 

"Well come on then, you go that way", i said pointing left. "And i'll go this way, we have to find her." 

Ashton nodded. "But why are you helping?", he asked. 

I stood there with my mouth half open not knowing what to say. I probably looked like an idiot. After a while i just shrugged it off. 

"We've no time for this, right now let's go and look for her", i said, not wanting to answer the other question. 

"Right, so when we find her we text each other okay?", said Ashton. 

I nodded and walked off in my direction. 

I stuffed my hands into my pockets while walking. It's so dark you can hardly see anything. I turned the coner and nearly tripped over some feet. 

I heard sobbing. 

"Ivy?", i said. 

"How'd you find me?", she said her voice quite weak. 

"Oh you know there is this crazy method called walking", i said sarcastically. 

I saw that she rolled her eyes and i smirked. 

"Come on", i said while reaching out my hand to her. 

She took it and stood up wobbling. 

I laughed. "Well you definitely drank too much." 

"Oh shut up", she said letting go of my hand. 

I took out my phone and called for a taxi, in the mean time Ivy was walking down the street shouting out random song lyrics. I chuckled and shook my head while i put my phone back into my pocket. 

I just stood there, leaning against a lamp post watching her. She's crazy and she makes me crazy wanting her even more. I've no idea what it is, but when i'm with her, i feel like a completely different person. It's like she changes me, for the better i guess. I still hate her though.

She turned around and grinned at me stupidly. 

"What you thinking about?", she said as she walked  over to me, slightly wobbling. 

"Nothing", i said as i shurgged. 

She raised her eyebrow. 

"What?", i said half smiling. 

She shrugged and chuckled. 

Just then the taxi arrived. 

"Let's go", i said taking her hand. 

"Where are we going?", she said excitedly like a little child. 

I lughed. "Just get into the taxi", i said while opening the door for her.