Chapter 8

*Ashton's P.O.V*

Calum, Michael and I were going over to Luke's house to practice as it was already 6 o' clock. Ivy is there studing with him, i hope they won't kill each other. I opened the door, silenece in the house. I then walked into the sitting room and saw them studying. They both looked like they saw ghosts. Luke was in an arm chair, with a book, he looked like he didn't even care. and Ivy was sitting on the couch. I walked up to her and kissed her on the lips.

"Hey babe", i said. 

Michael started laughing. "Did you see your faces when we walked in", he said. 

Luke gave him a look and Michael was quiet then. 

I turned to look at Ivy. She looked as if she was scared.

"Are you alright Ivy?", i asked worried. 

She nodded her head. "I'm fine", she said as she stood up and grabbed her bag. 

"So how did the studying go?", asked Calum with his eyebrows raised, looking at Ivy and Luke.

"Am..", said Ivy while not making eye contact with anyone. "He didn't learn anything, it's impossible to teach him", she said while gathering her books. 

"So you haven't covered anything?", asked Calum. 

"Well..", said Luke with a slight chuckle. 

Ivy came up to him and took the book off him. She then turned around and faced Calum. "We did but..", Luke interrupted her. 

"It's just not the way you'd expect", said Luke while standing up and putting his hand on Ivy's shoulder. "Isn't that right Ivy?", he said with a smirk. 

Ivy moved away from him, not saying a word. 

This was really weird. Ivy wasn't acting like her self at all. Something happened and i need to know what. I know my own grilfriend, more than anyone else. 

"Are you staying for the practice?", i asked her.

She looked and Luke and then at me. "I...", she began

"Great then, you're staying", said Luke while walking passed her. He seemed really proud about something which i don''t know what. 

*Ivy's P.O.V*

What have i done!? Why did i let Luke take control over me!?! Ugh i'm so stupid. Now i can lose Ashton if anything. Great that's what Luke wanted from the start. He didn't want to learn, he just wanted me as his little pet that he could play with any time he wanted to. I feel sick. How could i do that to Ashton. I really do love him and Luke is just a jerk, and to think that 'it' almost happened... Thank god that Ashton and the boys came, becuase i would be regretting it more if 'it' did happen. 

Luke seems really proud of what he achieved, but i won't be playing along. No, i'm not his puppet. I hate him for what he done and i also hate myself. How could i be so stupid. 

Of course now i had to stay for practice. I didn't know what was going to happen next, really i had no idea.

Calum, Michael and Ashton went to the garage, to set up everything, whereas me and Luke were in the kitchen. He was sitting down in a chair looking at me and i was standing, with my arms folded.

"I knew you'd give in", he said with a smirk.

"Stop it. It's not even funny. God how could i be so stupid!", i said while pacing up and down the kitchen.

"Don't act like you didn't want that to happen, because you did, otherwise you wouldn't have kissed me back", said Luke standing up. 

"I didn't want to kiss you! You're a jerk, like every other guy in our school", i said looking him staright in the eyes. 

"What did you call me?", he said rasing his eyebrows 

"You heard me. Now if you think i'm going to be your some sort of puppet that you can use whenever you like, you're wrong", i said a bit angerly. 

Luke snickered. "Really, you think i wanted to use you as a puppet", said Luke. 

"What other reason would you have to do that? Now everything can be ruined once again because of you. God you're such an idiot! How could i ever let you..-"

And just then Luke's lips crashed onto mine. He cupped my face while kissing me. I was really shocked. Why was he doing this again! I didn't kiss back. 

Suddenly the door to the kitchen opened. It was Calum. Luke quickly pulled away from me, and spun around. Calum looked shocked.

"It's not what you think it is", i assured him. 

Calum walked into the kitchen closing the door behind him. 

"So that's why you too looked so scared earlier when we walked into the sitting room", said Calum while laughing a bit. 

"Can you stop laughing! This is nothing to joke about!", i said seriously looking at him. 

"Calum, Ashton can't know about this. They love each other way too much, they can't break up because of me", said Luke. 

I looked at him with my eyebrows narrowed. "Yet your kissing me! Your so disgusting", i said while walking out of the kitchen. I quickly walked into the garage. 

As soon as i saw Ashton, i ran over to him and hugged him tightly. 

"Hey", said Ashton hugging me back. "You okay?"

I looked up at him and nodded. "Yeah i'm fine."

Ashton smiled at me. 

Calum and Luke came running into the garage. 

"No Calum, she's..-", Luke stopped talking when he noticed me in the room. 

"What's going on?", said Michael? 

"Nothing", said Calum simply while walking over to get his guitar. 

I was a bit releaved. I knew Calum wouldn't tell Ashton. I really didn't plan any of this. If i could go back in time and change things i would, but now i just have to be aware of everything. Ashton cannot know about me and Luke kissing. 

"It's a bit late.. Maybe we should just leave it till tomorrow", said Luke while leaning against the wall. 

"What?", said Michael, Calum and Ashton at the same time. 

Luke sighed. "I'm tired okay..", he said making eye contact with me. He then looked back at the boys. "Tomorrow then, yeah? Great", he said with a smirk while taking out his cigarette. 

Tomorrow. Oh no i still have to come over to study if i won't Mrs Thompson will fail us. That can't happen. Nothing is going to happen tomorrow. Just two teenagers who don't particullary like each other will study together. Great!