Raising 8 Children

As I look back and reflect watching my family grow and enjoy each other. I cant belive Alan and I raised 8 children together not to mention raising all twins and giving birth to every single one naturally. I get asked all the time how do I do it or how do we do it or being a celebrity mom and wife to Alan Rickman with a busy hecked lifestyle and I always say it faith hope love and family. Most of my children are graduated and on their way to college. I love my children and family. It funny I see my first two sets who look and act just like their father while the other two set look and act like me. I remember one night getting ready for bed and Alan and I were in bed and I spaced out and he asked me what I was thinking and I said how I was looking back from where we all came from from the first time we met in London to our first date from that to our wedding and marriage to all the celebrations together as a couple and as a family to talking about starting a family and not knowing where it was going to take us even though we always wanted a huge family to the first time I gave birth to our first set of twins and here we are raising a family 10 us plus our 8 beautiful and amazing young women and men.

Me and Alan couldnt have asked for. I remember looking back again and thinking back the first time I gave birth to our first set of twins and holding them for the first time both of us scared not sure what to do or how to raise them or what was going to happen with them and Alan always being by my side and helping us. Now our last set and we are already pros at it. We also had many ups and downs in our life and family but looking back it was more good memories then bad and I wouldn't change any of it because it only made us stronger. We celebrated many anniversaries, birthdays, weddings, including the births of all of our children and more. Being a wife of a celebrity has it perks especially the wife of Alan Rickman. To say that I get to ve his wife and to have him as my personal Severus Snape when he was not working was amazing and I always get that question as well. I would never change anything about that. He will always be my favorite Slytherin my Snape.