Girl Chat

Today all the girls are coming over and visiting in Cali. I cant wait to see them. Its been forever since then and there is so much to catch up with.

We are going out to eat and then coming back and talking about life and catching up.

Alan is going to have a guys night out which im happy for him since its been a while and I know he really needs it.

The kids will be up stairs already in bed by the time we come back.

We had an amazing dinner and when we got back our baby sitter left and Alan was still with the guys. We started talking about life and our marriage life. Another reason why I love Alan is most couples wouldnt talk about their personal sex life or anything like that and we are open about that to our close friends and family then we would say to the public.

The girls started to ask me about how he was in bed and all kinds of stuff so I gave it to them not all of it but our little kinks and so forth. We laugh and and had a great time. Ended up drinking a full bottle of wine while we were at it.

By then my husband had come home and all the girls said hi and so forth. He said hi back. He told me that he was going to head up stairs to our bedroom and get ready for bed but to take a shower before. The girls were staying at a hotel for 3 nights but we all decided that we would get together again as a huge family and have one more dinner together. I told him I love him and gave him a kiss and told him I would be up there soon.

I said good night to the girls they all got into a cab and headed back to their place.

I shut the door and locked it up and started to take the dishes to the sink and turn off all the lights before heading up to our room visiting the twins room to check on them and give them another kiss. Then headed back to our room. I could still hear the shower still running so I closed our bedroom door quietly and headed to our bathroom with the shower still running. I started to take off all my clothes and closed the bathroom door. The steam filled the bathroom. I slide open our bathroom door as I stepped in and wrapped my arms around him. I could feel him relax around me as I kissed his back and sholder. "Hey baby " he said. I said hi back. He said "Kids already asleep" I said yeah. He said "How was your night." I said "It was good. I had a great time. The girls said hi. We talked about our life. Somewhat of our sex life since they asked but didnt give too much away." "How was your guys night out." "It was good " he said. We stayed in the shower for a little longer until the water turn cold. We started washing each other off and making out as we did it. I love making out and having sex in the shower with him. Its so hot. We finally finished and headed out of the shower and bathroom and headed back to out room and bed. We decided not to change into anything. So we fell asleep together in each other arms naked. Kissing him one more time as we tangled our bodies together and fell asleep.