Honeymoon

After our amazing wedding night and wedding. we woke up together as husband and wife for the first time. It felt amazing. Alan rolled on top of me and kissed me so passionately and I did the same back to him. We got up and got ready for our honeymoon. I asked him where we were going and he said its a surprise you will find out when we get to the airport.

Once our bags were packed and we showered and got ready we were out the door heading to the airport. We checked it and the lady at the ticket counter said congrats to us and enjoy our honeymoon in Hawaii Mr. and Mrs. Rickman. I was in love. My man, my husband was taking me to Hawaii. I kissed him and gave him a hug. We took our seats while we waited to board our flight. I couldnt wait to show him my surprise that I got him for our honeymoon. I bought a couple of sexy outfits to wear on our honeymoon. I cant wait to make love to him when we get there.

Our flight was called and we were on our way to Hawaii for our honey moon. We boarded on the flight. I just relized I hope he pack his professor outfit. I got turned on just thinking about. I knew this was going to be an amazing honeymoon I wouldnt we wouldnt forget.

We arrived in Hawaii just in time. Got our bags and headed to our hotel on the big island. We got to our room and open the door to our room it was amazing. We put our bags away and decided that we were going to tour the island before we headed back to have dinner and sex.

We left the hotel and took a tour bus that show us around the big island and different movie locations. We also had lunch together and then did some more touring before we headed back to the hotel.

We arrived back at the hotel and went to our room. We bother showered together before another makeout session turned hot and heavy. I love kissing him. Feeling his lips on me is so sexy. He turned to me and whisper in my ear and said "I know you were thinking and wondering if I brought my professors outfit and I did". I just melted in his arms as he sucked and bit on my ear lobe at this. God I cant wait. It turned into another session before we finally got out and got ready for dinner.

We arrived at the resturant and had dinner. He was playing me the whole night taking his foot and rubbing his foot up and down my thigh and leg just like he did a couple of months back during the cast dinner. I hated/loved him for doing this. He moved over and said in my ear take off your panties and give them to me. I said here right now he said yeah. So I took off my thong and wrapped it in my hand before giving it to him and putting it in his hand so he could put it in his pocket. I could feel the cool chill in the air blow through my clit and area and I had to hold back a moan. I was so horny for him. I was going to get payback and we could wait to leave so we could get back to play.

We paid and left. Running to our room. We unlocked the door to our room. Alan slamed the door closed and picked me up as I wrapped my legs around his waist as he slamed and pushed me up against the door as we makeout and started to take our clothes off. Alan then pushed me on to the bed. I told him I had a surprise and I needed to go to the bathroom to put it on. He said ok. I got my new teddy outfit to put on and then came out of the bathroom.

I could see that he had change to his professor attired while I was in the bathroom. I said do you like what you see and I heard a growl and a moan come from his mouth. He started in his Snape voice which got my all hot and bothered.

Sweet talking me tell me that I needed to be punished. So I took it. I got on the bed on my hands and knees. He started to spank me and touch me all over. He turned me over and started to undo my outfit kissing me and making out touching me feeling me shake. He took my legs over shoulders and started sucking on my clit. Touching my clit and sucked on it. I beg him to take me. Screaming and moaning. Mmm I said as I whispered. He opened my legs again as he took his fingers and put them inside of me. I started to weather at the feeling. I could feel myself getting ready to squirt really hard at this. My breath became labored at the feeling. He grabbed my breast and started sucking on them as he flicking his tongue on my little buds, his teeth biting them as well. He started to stroke me again. I sat up and started to move his clothes and his robes and boxers. I start stroking his cock and giving him pleasure hearing him learn turns me on even more. I couldn't wait to feel this inside me. He took his cocked and started to pound into me. I could feel both of our release. Soon. Finally we both came.
After crazy and amazing sex session and we got off the bed and headed to the bathroom to get a washcloth he came back and started cleaning me off before getting back in the bed and holding me tight as we fell asleep.