Erotic Night

It was just like any other night and Alan had just got home and I missed him so much and couldnt wait to take him to bed and have my way with him. He came home late and I already had the kids in bed and asleep abd dinner ready for us. I poured our wine and we both sat down to eat. We talked about our day and I had been horny all day since having amazing passionate morning sex before he left for work this morning. Since then I had to have alone time so I could release myself until he came home. We feed each other being all cute. We finished up. I took my hand and slid it into his under the table latching our hands together as I took our hands and massgae his leg and the inside on his thigh before moving up to his crotch and massaging that. We got up and put our dishes in the sink, turn off the lights and locked the door before taking it upstairs and to our bedroom were I can unwrap him and make love to him. We got to our bedroom and started to undress each other until we were both naked and me telling him how turned on I was after he left that morning and all day and finally got into bed together. I kissed him and then started kissing his nipples as he layed in bed with me on top of him. He took his hands and started to cup my breasts massaging them and then taking his thumb and pinch my nipples and rubbing them until they got hard. He rolled me over and took his mouth on to my breasts and started to suck on them causing me to moan in pleasure. My breath coming in short breaths and pants as well as shallow. Alan continued to move down me and talking dirty to me while kissing my belly all the way until he got to my clit. He told me to open my legs and spead them open so he could eat me. So I did. He moved down and started to take my clit into his mouth and begain to flick his tounge and suck on it. I started to feel this amazing feeling and pressure like I was going to cum. I closed my legs around his head and grabbing his hair. Bucking my hips while he tries to hold me down as I started to cum. Screaming his name out in pleasure.

I took a couple of minutes to recover before I sat up and hand him laying on his back as I took his cock into my mouth and sucked on it. Giving him an amazing, pleasureable and powerful blowjob. I took some lube and lubed up my fingers and his hole as I started press my fingers into his hole to hit his prostate. Feeling him push out as I continue to push in. I started to massage his prostate and giving him more pleasure as I took his cock again into my mouth and started to suck him again while continue to massage his prostate wanting to take all of him and ti  feel him cum in my mouth and to taste it. We both changed possitions with me back on the bed laying flat on my back and he lubed up his cock and lift my legs over his sholders. He started to take his cock and plunge into me hard and rough. The feeling was amazing. He started to pound me. My breathing labored. "Oh God baby, that feels amazing keep going." My legs still hanging on top of his sholders as he continues to pound into me hard and rough. He pulled out and took his fingers and pushed them in me massaging my clit in and out while also taking the pad of his thumb and rubbing it. "So tight." He says. "Alan I need more." I said "I know what you need baby." Alan said. "Alan, no." The words slipping out. "Shhh. I've got you babe." Alan continues to take his fingers back into the depths of me. While he takes his other hand and caresses my breasts again. "Cum for me again baby." Alan said. From my husky responce "God yes." Alan knows that I'm going over the edge again. Alan adds another finger. He grounds out against my core. "Morgan, cum for me." Alan feels my center tighten around his fingers as I scream his name. "Alan!" He continues to pump his fingers into me trying to prolong my ecstasy. As I began to finally come down from my high. Alan moves back up to my body. Alan kisses mevand strokes my hair out of my face and eyes. I passed out from thr feeling. Breathing heavy but as I come to, my heart beat starts to return to normal and so does my breathing. I turn my head towards him andlook into his handsome face and eyes. "Hi" I said. "Hi, yourself" he said. Takening in my surrendings before giving a short chuckle. He got up and told me to get on my hands and knees. He lubed up his cock and started to open me up. Pushing in as I started to moan. It felt amazing. He started rubbing himself more against me. He waited until I adjusted before he pushed all the way and pound into me. He grabbed my hips and continued. "Alan, please move!" I moan. At my urgent demand. Alan pulls almost compleately out before diving back into me. He continued until we both came. He finally cum in me. I could feel it dripping out of me. We laid back down and I climbed back on top of him taking his cock again and lining it inside me as I started to ride him. He grabbed my hips again. "Oh baby, yessssss yessssss. This feels amazing. Make me cum." He finally cum again in me.