Cabin/Sex Night

We bought our cabin in Deep Creek, Maryland on the lake. It was wonderful. We both loved it and decided to go up for the weekend and spend some alone time together. We arrived at the cabin and it had been a long day. We got ready for bed but not before we decided to have a little erotic sexual night to ourself. After I left the bathroom Alan was laying on the bed. I knew I could keep him challanged in my sexual appetite. I love having sex with my husband and my amazing man. He started to untie the robe that was wrapped around me with the teddy I had on. It fell to the floor as he started to lift the teddy over my head and dropped it on the floor. Soon his clothes fell as well and joined mine. "You are so sexy babe" as Alan lips took mine. My hand roamed his chest as our chests were flushed. "And you my prince, my wizard are incredibly sexy," I couldnt get enough of him of my sexy hot Slythern wizard I call my husband.

Alan took my hand and guided me to the bed and admired me as I layed on the bed spread out in front of him.

Alan growled as my legs parted open and exposing the blooming flower before him. He doved into me into my fleshy folds with his tounge lapping at the sweet jucies that flowed so freely.

I started to groan at the feeling. "Oh Alan, oh please, Alan....please I need you now".

Alan purred as he nibbled on my clit. "My dear, i have not finished but I will fulfill your request as soon as I finish eating you".

Baby you are so evil saying such things with such a sinful voice. My body thrashed and shook. "Ahhhh, Alan!!!!!!" As I found it hard to breathe at the feeling.

Soon I was throbbing beyond control and decided to take the bull by the horns as it was. I flipped him on his back as I straddle him.

Alan chuckled "Lioness, I was right about you how fitting for a nickname". I will always be your gryiffindor and your lioness.

I smiled and took his length and pushed it into my tight threshold. Moaning at the feeling. I started to ride him and ground myself on him. Omg Alan, ahhh im cumming hard. I didn't have to tell him he could feel my walls clenching around him.

Alan groan "my Gryiffindor lioness, you are amazing keep riding me.

We finally hit our release and we both cried out at the same time. Ahhh our voices formed as one.

Alan gave me all he had and finally shot his seed into me and I fell to the side of him.

Alan rolled over to me on my side and held me. Kissing me pulling me closed. We decided that this was the night after talking about starting a family that we were going to spend this weekend practicing on making babies. I knew this could be the one but we had the whole weekend and tomorrow would be Saturday. We decided that I would stop taking birth control 3 weeks ago.

We both said I love you before I laid my head on his chest and we both fell asleep.

It was Saturday morning. I woke up in Alan arms "Good morning my sexy Slythern" I cooed. Alan pulled me into him kissed me and said "Good morning my sexy wife".

I grabbed the impressive serpent between his legs and said "I know how to make the morning even better, my sexy wizard," I started to stroke him with my long slender fingers.

Alan groan "And how would you propose to do that, my little lioness? Like this taking my mouth and sucking him three times before I pulled off with a pop and then got up and straddled him and plunged down on his length.

Alan moan as I rode him harder. I started crying out louder as he continue to pound both of us. As we both started milking each other. He finally shot his fully loaded seed into me. I could feel it hitting my cervix.

I dropped to my side and held him as he held and kissed me. It was a perfect Saturday morning and we had all day to make love and have amazing sex to try to make a baby.