4 Years Later

Its been 4 years and the twins are getting so big now. Our first set is 16 years old, our second is 12 years old, our third set is 5 years old. Our first set started high school and will soon be graduating. Our 2nd set started the middle school. And our 3rd set is in elementrary school.  Lots have happen and plently of mile stones. We also talked and about trying for one more or who knows another set before my time is up. Alan is so excited to try again and with our 1st set already in high school, 2nd set in middle school and 3rd set in elementary school.  I think after that im done and we can move on with our life. Also me and Alan are doing well as well. Keeping busy with work and with the kids. I published my 2nd book and is now working on my third. Alan is working on another movie. We are getting ready to see the premiere of the pre Harry Potter movies soon. With the 2nd one coming out next year and the 1st one coming out this year. We are also gettinf ready for graduation and the twins birthday soon. We were thinking about celebrating both twins birthdays together because they will be getting ready to leave high school soon even though I know they just started.

I know I havent talk about my friends in a while. They are good. They all graduated and working now. They are also dating there boyfriends and we have talked about going to visit them or them coming over but everyone is so busy. Theyove skyping with my kids as well. So we all always doing that.