Celebrating My Birthday

Today was my birthday. I cant wait to see what Alan has in store. If I knew better it would end just like his birthday with wild, hot passionate sex and more. I couldnt wait. Today I had the day off and woke up feeling amazed. The kids were already awake and downstairs. They wished me a happy birthday and so did my husband. He woke me up some amazing sexual favors before the kids got up.

I decided that I was going to some free writing this morning before he set me up for my birthday or what ever he had in mind also because I havent wrote in a long time and I miss it. I also took some time to video chat with some family and friends back home. I also got plenty of phone calls, text messages, and social media posts from family, friends, and the public wishing me a happy birthday as well. We ate breakfast as a family and then Alan told me to get ready and that he had a huge big day plan for me. He also told me that he would tell me when I got back downstairs. I said ok. Once I got ready and was done I started walking downstairs to meet my family. I said im ready. What are we doing? What I did know was how much he out did himself with me. He said that he had set up a spa day which included hair and makeup, nails both mani and pedi, full body massages, and lunch. He told me to invite some of my girlfriends to come out and then he had a couple of surprises tonight. I cant belive he did all this for me already. He also said that it should end by close to 5pm and that we have plans at 7pm. Also to hug and kiss the kids goodbye since they wont be home when yoy get home. I said ok and I love you. I called my 3 favorite girls that I became best friends here in LA, California and told them to get ready and that I would be there to pick them up in 10-15 minutes. Alan had paid for all of us to have a spa day and to celebrate my birthday. Then it was time. I walked back to my husband and kissed him again. I gave my kids a hug and a kiss and told them I would see them tomrrow and that I love them. He said I forgot to mention one more thing. I said what. He said your not driving and picking up your friends. But your going to be riding in style my queen. He said go walk out the front door. I open the door and there was a limo waiting for me. I was in awe. I love this man so much. He went all out. He said have fun baby and I cant wait until you come home to tonight but enjoy your day with the girls. I love you. I kissed him one more time before I got in and we left. We picked up my friends Emma, Melissa and sarah and headed to the spa.

The good thing about this place is that they did everything thing in the same location. On the way we talked about Alan and just random things in life. We arrived and they got us all ready. We started with our massages, then nails followed by our hair and makeup and in between our nails and hair we had lunch. It was an amazing day and I felt amazing. We talked some more and theb ai talked to them about Alan some more and how he planned this and that appently he wasnt done yet and that he had more plan for tonight after we got done all this. He was my true prince and love. We finally finished up and hr early and left. It was 4 pm and we started to head back and drop off my friends before I got home. Alan had took the kids for the day. So when I came home the house it was still quite. When I walked in I saw that he had rose pedals coming from the door up the stairs and into our bedroom. I followed them up to our bedroom where I found a rose with a letter on our bed that said "Hey baby, I hope you had an amazing day and you feel refreshed. The day is not over baby. Go into your closet. I got you a beautiful dress to wear tonight. Its hanging up there witj your shoes that you like and also on the dresser there is a neckless and earring set there as well. Go get changed baby and I'll see you soon. Love your amazing sexy professor Slythern husband." P.S. Dont worry about the kids. I took them to my parents house for the night. I went and got ready. I saw the dress it was beautiful and he knew my style and had good taste. I changed in to my sexy lingerie set which included a black lacey bra and my booty shorts briefs. I was going to wear the thong but I didnt because I didnt like how it looked with the dress and I liked how this worked with my curves and it looked more sexy and I knew he liked that. I put the dress on with my shoes and then started to put on my neckless set with the earrings it was beautiful. I sprayed some perfume on the kind he likes. When I heard the front door open. hear Alan call out for me. "I'm upstairs babe" I called out to him. He came upstairs to our bedroom and wrapped his arms around me and kissed me. "God your so beautiful and sexy babe" he said. I never get tired of him telling me that.

"Thank you you babe." I said. "Did you enjoy your dad so far and your spa day." He said. "Yeah babe." I said as I kissed him again. "Thanks for everything." "Your welcome my Gryffindor." "You ready to go, the day is not done yet  and we still have more to go." "Yeah." I said. I grabbed my purse and we started to head downstairs and out tge door. "Where are we going." I said. He tells me back "It's a surprise." He told me to wait one more time that he had to get something. So I waited and he came back to give me a dozen on roses mixed with baby breaths. I was in awe. "Thanks baby, I love them." We put them in a vase with water before leaving. He took my hand and walked me out before shutting and locking the door. And then helped me into the car and shut the door and then we were off. We were laughing and talking about our day, the kids, jamming out to music together. I love how I can be myself with him and not worry about anything or what people think of us. We finally arrived and the place was amazing. It was very popular among the celebrities in LA. We already had reservations so they let us in and set us in a small privite location in the resturant. We order our meal and a nice bottle of wine. I order the shrimp alfrado scampi and Alan order the veal scallopini. We enjoyed our dinner and talked some more about life and our future. Drank some more wine before we decided to call it a night and go back home. Before we paid the check Alan said he had two more surprises before we headed home. First one was he pulled out a small ring box that he had and inside was a new ring that was almost exactly the same as our wedding set but a little bigger then the one I had. I loved it. He took the ring out and placed it on my finger with the other one and kissed me. We paid for our check and headed out to our next surprise he had for me.

We drove to a quick location and we got out and he took my hand and we started walking to this little area that had music playing just like our one date we went on. He took my hand and we started dancing and swaying around. Alan kept talking to wispering amazing things to me. After a little while we decided to do one more dance before heading home for some passionate and amazing birthday sex. While dancing to this song. Alan started to caress me. Talking dirty little things in my ear while out in public and it was starting to turn me on. I guess this was his plan all along. He wispered in my ear and said you ready to go home and let me worship you. I said yeah. I was getting wet now. I was so overwhelmed from the day and the day/night wasnt even over. I never had an amazing man who did all this for me and more. To love and charish me, to give me an amazing family with children and more children in the future and here I met Alan. My amazing man. I dont even know how I manage to score a perfect amazing man. We got into the car and headed home. While he was driving he took his hand and reached over to rub my leg and trying to lift up my dress so he could slid his hand near my clit. He did and started to massage it. God it felt amazing. We finally made it home. He open the door and told me to wait that he was going to unlock and open our front door. He did and then he came back to me picked me up bridal style and kicked the car door shut and carried me inside shutting the front door with his foot and locking the door as he carried me up the stairs to our bedroom.

We got to our bedroom and we started making out. He laid me down on the bed and began to undress me. Taking off my shoes and then my dress. I heard him moan when he finally got the dress off and he could see what I was wearing underneath. He then took off my bra and started to kiss me and then taking his mouth and started to lick and suck on my breasts and my nipples. He continue to worship and pleasure me. Then he slid down and pulled down my underwear and opened my legs and started to lick and sucl on my clit. Taking his fingers and plung them into me. I started to moan at the feeling. "God baby that feels amazing." I said. Then I finally hit release. This went on until the early morning hours. We took turns pleasing each other and giving each other powerful orgasms. He told me to get up and get on my hand and knees. And he plunged into me rocking back and forth and pounding into me giving me amazing pleasure. I couldnt take it anymore and I finally released again.