Harry Potter Confrence

Today was the day. We got up and got ready. I couldnt wait. Ive been waiting for this day for ever and I knew the girls did too.

I wore a nice summer dress with flats and the girls wore something similar. I grabbed the tickets and we order a taxi to pick us up from the hotel and take us. We had VIP so we would be the first to get in before anyone else did. We finally arrived and got our seats. There was a lot of media, crew and people.

About an hour later after everyone got seated and they were ready and they announced who was all going to be there. The announcer said "Ladies and gentlemen welcome Bonnie Wright, Daniel Radcliff, Rupert Garrett, Chris Columbus, Emma Watson and Alan Rickman." Everyone started screaming.

They did a question and answer session and more and by the time it was over we were able to get up close and personal with them with our VIP. We talked some more with them until Alan saw me and reconized me from the coffee shop. This was going to get intresting. I saw him mentioning to his security and bodyguard to pull me aside and that he wanted to talk to me personally. So they open the gates and let me go through. The girls were in shock and happy for me but trying to figure out what happen and how I managed this.