Telling Them

We were getting out of the hotel pool after an hour and a half swim/relaxing and heading back to our room. We were still talking about what happening earlier with us in the coffee shop and how we saw a glimpse of Alan Rickman and I knew I was falling in love with him.

The elevator open up to our floor. We all stepped out and headed to our room. We used the key card to let us in. The door open and we all walked in and closed the door. Hannah decided to take a shower first and then I was going to go after her followed by the rest.

We all got dressed for dinner and we decided to go to the nice hotel resturant that was there. I couldnt wait. In a couple of minutes I was going to tell them that we were going to the conference and that we would see him again. I couldnt wait. We arrived at the resturant and took our seats. We order and talked. All of us had a nice glass of wine with our dinner as well. I turned to them and said that I had a surprised for them and that they would have to wait until we got back the room. Hannah, Elise, Rachael and Megan all looked at me with a weird but excited look wondering what I was going to tell them. All I said again to them that how I wanted to see Alan again and that was it.

We finished dinner, paid and tipped our server and left to head back to the room to tell them. At that time we decided to order room service dessert. We got to our room and opened the door we walked in and closed it. All of us running to jump on the bed to talk about this surprise and the day. I had to just draw it out a little while i went back in to the other room to get the book that had all the tickets in it. As I was doing that I heard all the girls talking and laughing. I walked back to the room that they were at. This was it. I was finally going to tell them.

"Girls" I said. They said "yeah" I said "Do you remember when I said that I had a surprised for them". They said "yes". Then I said "Do you remember when were were walking through town and we saw the billboard that said sold out Harry Potter conference and meet up and how upset that we wernt going to be able to go and how Alan was going to be there as well". "Yeah" said the girls. I said as I pulled out the tickets. "Here they are". The girls screamed. I said here is the VIP tickets to the conference in one day from now. How about that. We are going to finally meet him and the rest of the cast.

We ate our dessert and then went to bed. It was going to be another long day.