1 Week to go

I had one more week to go before me and my friends left to go to London. College was out for the summer and if I decided to go back in the fall I would but right now I was enjoying this and I couldnt wait. I was already packed and ready to go and so was my friends. I did some more research on London and what I wanted to go and see as well do as well as what the girls wanted to do as well.

As I was looking and researching. I found out that they were having a convention for Harry Potter and all the cast was going to be there. My friends and I were huge fans and for me I was a big Severus Snape/Alan Rickman fan and I knew that this was my opportunity and so I went for it. I was also going to surprise them with tickets as well. So I went online and order 5 tickets for the all exclusive Harry Potter convention fest. I couldnt wait to see their faces when I give it to them when we are in London.

This was going to be the best trip ever and I decided to invite the girls over to tell them what I found but did not tell them about the tickets to Harry Potter.

My friends names were Rachael, Elisa, Megan and Hannah. We have known each other since junior year of high school. I heard the door bell ring and it was them. We all hugged each other and went back to the living room to talk about out upcoming trip and what we wanted to do. We found out that there was a Harry Potter museum that was there and Warner  Brothers Studios as well as the conference and some other Harry Potter event. Sadly all the tickets were sold out except the convention. I knew they were upset but what they didnt know was that I got tickets before they were out and they didnt know nor was I going to tell them until we got there.