Meeting The Family

It's been a couple of days since I gave birth to the twins. Me and Alan are in love with them and seeing him as a father is so adorable. He loves being a father. Today some of the family is coming over and some of the cast family to visit the twins.

My parents stopped by and so did Alan's. They are in love and love being grandparents. The twins love them too. Our parents have been helping out for a couple of weeks now. They love it and love help us out.

Today Rachael, Elise, Megan and Hannah stopped by along with Daniel, Tom and Emma to see the twins. They arrived and took turns holding them and talking about who has who with me and Alan's look. It was hystrical at some point of the talk. We still havent decided on Godparents yet although we have some what of an idea and I dont think we are not done having more kids. Since their birth me and Alan have talked about having more even changing the amount of children we wanted. We now wanted to try to have 6-8 and even though labor was tough and tiring. I could see myself having more children and doing them all naturally unless other wise. Alan was my rock and still is when it came to me going into labor and I couldnt have done it with out him. I cant wait to see whats in store with this family and more. 

We also created announcements to tell them about the twins.

It says:

Welcome to the world

Alan Severus Rickman Jr.
Born Febuary 2nd 2006
At 5 pm weighing at
6 lbs 4 oz 21 inches

           And

Rebecca Grace Rickman
Born Febuary 2nd 2006
At 5:15 pm weighing at
8 lbs 12 oz 36 inches

Everyone loved them. We did as well they turned out so well.