Celebrating Hubby's Birthday

Today was my husband's birthday. I couldnt wait to celebrate his day with him and I couldnt wait to please him later on in the night. I had so much plan for him both sexually and non sexually. We planed to celebrate with friends and our children during the day and then have alone time just for us to celebrate. We had an amazing day spending time together going out and going to the boardwalk and beach even though it was still winter and the temps were 70 degrees it was still nice spending time. But I couldnt wait to have him all to myself and show him how awesome he is and to give him an amazing birthday gift. We had an amazing day and night.

We finished up and headed back to our bedroom for his gift. I begin to lift the hem of his shirt and quickly took it off and over his head, dropping it to the floor. I started to pop off his jean button and remove both his jeans and boxer briefs at the same time and dropping them on the floor near his shirt. Watching his cock spring up and hit him in the stomach. He then removed my shirt and dropped ot on the floor near his clothes. Reaching behind my back he took his hands and arms and wrapped them around my back to un-claps my bra and pulled it loosely away.

Dangling it my face as he dropped it on the floor with the rest of the clothes as well. He reached up and cupped my face and kissed my lips and started to make out with me. Making light touches as well. He started to nibble and kiss my neck down to my breasts and nipples. Fighting for dominance while at it, of course I win. He then took his hands and slid them down my hips and put his fingers in the loops of my jeans and started to undo the button to my jeans and slide them down with my hipster underwear. Alan then picked me up and laid me on the bed. He started climbing on top of me. Both of us moaning together as we continue to kiss each other. I flipped him over as I leaned down and took his cock in my hand. I start to stroke it.

Massaging the mushroom head. Rubbing the slit of his cock feeling him squirm and moan at the feeling. Then I moved down and took him into my mouth. Opening my hollow mouth as I continue to suck on it and massaging the balls in my other hand giving him pleasure. "You like that don't you." I said "Oh God babe that feels go good." He said. As I continue to suck and massage it. I could feel and see that he was getting close and then he finally cum. I said "Did you like that. Did you like your birthday gift babe."

I hear him moan a soft yeah. Then I feel him cum in my mouth again. We took a break and I said that I wasnt done with him yet and that there was more to come and then we was all mine and I was going to have my way with him. I took the lube from the night stand and put it on the bed as I open up his legs more to spread them. I took the lube and applied it onto my fingers and start to massage his hole. I started to press into his hole and it started to massage his prostate. I could feel and hear him whimper and moan at the feeling. It felt amazing to massage his prostate and to feel it start to get bigger and harder at the feeling. I could see his cock respond to the feeling as it started to pulse and get hard again more like throb again. I gave one more push and massage and he finally came squirting his jucies all over his belly and chest. He let out a harsh breath and erotic moan as he came. I leaned up to him licking all the cum from his belly and chest before kissing him again.

He flipped me over and started to lick and kiss my neck and lips again. He started to go down to my chest, breast, nipples as he sucked and kissed as well as going lower to my belly and down to my clit where he latched on and started to nibble and suck on. "You like that dont you." he said. I let out another moan. "Oh God Alan." He open and spread my legs out again as he took his fingers and started to open me up by massaging my g-spot. Going in and out of me. I could feel myself starting to loose it. I felt like I could squirt at any moment and then it happen. He took the pad of his thumb on my clit giving it one more push and it did me in and I finally cum. I started squirting hard. Moaning and screaming. I could feel myself shake. Please I started to begged. "Tell me", "Tell me babe", "What do you want me to do baby" he said to me. I said "I want you, I want all of you, I want you deep inside me and I want it hard, fast and rough."

Hearing that made Alan's cock twitch. He started to rubbed his cock again and lubing it up as he started to place it inside my entrance. He lifted up my legs over his shoulders and enter me. Pounding me hard and fast. "Oh God Alan, oh God harder baby. " I said. As we both panted as he continued. "Come on babe cum inside me baby. Faster and harder. Thats it babe." I said screaming his name in pure bliss. I finally felt him cum inside me as he shot his hot and fully load inside me. I love to feel his seed in me. I could feel his seed pouring out of me and filling me up. I knew I could become pregnant again. I couldn't wait and I know he felt the same way. We go in the shower again and started washing each other off. "Babe did you like your birthday and gift?" Alan looked at me kissed me and said "I loved it babe." We finished our shower and got out and started drying each other off. We climed into bed before I decided to lean into his ear and mouth these words to him to get him hard again. "In the morning your going to wake me up by eating me out while I fuck you with the dildo. And then I'm going to send you to work and no one is going to know, but you'll be able to feel me all day long. You'll ache for me Alan Sidney Patrick Rickman." And then we fell asleep