Pregnant Again With 3rd Set

After a couple of years we were trying again. With the twins back in school and our 2nd set getting ready to turn one almost two we decided to try again.

We made hot passionate love and sex almost every day. We both loved it. Trying new things everyday to spice up our sex life and of course the normal. This was one of those days and then into the next morning of how I told Alan after I found out a couple.

Last night was amazing. We had just came home and had put the kids to bed. We went to our bedroom and Alan was horny we both were. Alan was in ecstasy as we climbed on the bed taking our clothes off and moaning at the feeling of my hot mouth nibling his chest and me taking his nipples into my mouth licking and aucking them and biting them. Moving down towards his stomach. His slacks still on but seeing the tight bulge beging to form and getting tighter wanting release. I could see his hand start rubbing the fabric. Moaning at the feeling. Him whimpering. He took his other hand and ran it though my hair. I took my other hand and removed his hand from his cock that was tight in his pants and told him to stop. I wanted to tease him and it worked. He let out a groan that was to say why.

I took my hands and started to undo the button, zipper and pulling down his pants leaving him only in his boxer briefs. With a huge tented bulge in them as I tease and start to lick the fabric of his cock. I smile at him with an evil look and then start to take his underwear off. He took his hand again and gently reached for ny hair and my head bring it down on his cock for ne to suck. Licking it like a lollipop. I pulled back with a pop and then spead his legs wide before going back down nd kissing and sucking the inside of his thighs. Teasing him as I go. "Morgan" Alan said as he moaned out in a whisper. Alan's hands tugged at the sheets as I slowly kissed around the base of his shaft and cock. I gently blew on the head and tip of his cock feeling him shiver at the feeling and then taking him in with my hot mouth again. Slowly teasing and pleasing him but also driving him mad by bobbing up and down on him. Alan knew he was close. He pulled me up and kissed me hard. Feeling the slightest bit of precum on my lips and tounge. Flopping me on my back he climbed up on me, kissing me deeply as he slid my jeans and thong down and off. He didnt let our urgent kisses stop as he reach his hands over trying to find the little bottle of lube he had there. Finally his hands came across tit and he smiled "ready" he asked me sweetly only getting rushed I said "Mhm".

Allen's with the lube placing it on his cock and his fingers and slowly  worked it in me. Receiving a approved moan at the sensation. Allen continued until he started to pull out. He then added some more lube and then slowly pushed the tip of his cock back into me again. I moaned and squirmed at the feeling it felt wonderful. He pulled out and then plunged back in. I was already in ecstasy barely handling the feeling. I asked him to pull out and then back in again and again harder and faster and rougher this time. I wanted to be filled. He started to hit my g-spot. I started to moan ans call out in pleasure as well as his name. "I'm closed" I said. Alan breathed out we both came hard and at the same time spilling our release together. He pulled out and we just laid there together for a couple of minutes before we got up to clean each other off and take a shower together. We got into the shower letting the hot scolding water run down our bodies. It felt amazing. Alan started to wash me taking a wash cloth and putting a mixture of his and my body wash and washing me with it so I had a little bit of both. I loved the way that he smelled especially after a shower and he would put his cologne on. We were still in the shower and Alan picked me up and pushed me against the shower wall, kissing me and grabing my leg and wrapping it around him as he pushed his cock deep inside me. Pounding me as he continue to pleasure me and touch me. It felt amazing. I loved the feeling of his thick cock in me giving me pleasure. After we both came again we cleaned each other up and headed to bed.

The day I found out I was going to tell him in an interesting way. I was going to wake up get the kids off to school and the other twins to the baby sitters before I told him so I could get alone time again after having amazing sex last night. I found out about almost 6 weeks ago before I was going to tell him. Being with ny friends I started ti feel run down and sick and decided to take a test and then make an apt if it was and it was. I got back from the doctor and had the sonogram ready for him.

The next morning. I got up and we both kissed each other. Alan got the kids ready for school and I got the twins ready for the baby sitter. Then I headed off to get a shower. After I got out of the shower Alan returned and started making breakfast for us. I got dressed and headed downstairs. I could hear Alan cooking breakfast for us and it smelled wonderful. I walked into the kitchen and smiled as I walked up behind him and slowly wrapped my arms around his waist and body.kissing his shoulders, Alan smiled and said "Breakfast is almost done my love" he said softly. Turning around and placing a plate of bacon, eggs, and pancakes already made for me. I grinned. "Thank you, baby". I kissed him softly before sitting down at the table, spreading butter and syrup on them. "They are amazing baby," I said. Most of the day Alan and I had been curled up on the couch watching our favorite movies. It had become obvious that Alan had become bored and horny. He laid me down and laid between my legs lifting up my shirt kissing my stomach. This was the moment. I was going to tell him now. I stopped him and said give me your hand and he did I took his hand and placed it on my stomach and said you also put something else in here. I'm pregnant again. He looked up and said "I put a baby in there" kissing my stomach again. I smiled widely as I ran my fingers through his hair. "Yes you did daddy," I said as I smiled. Alan's eyes wild and wide as he looked up at me. "You are so amazing, baby." "I don't deserve to know how I ended up with you or being lucky with an amazing woman like you in my life. I don't deserve you." He kissed me and then my stomach once more. "I can't wait to tell the kids again." How far along with our you. I said 6 weeks. This was going to be a long and interesting pregnancy.