I sigh deep not bothering to conceal my annoyance with her presents. Tammy came hopping onto the counter with a smile on her face. Smirking I chuckled. "You enjoying this?"

"A little. Your sexy when you get worked up." She winked.

"Hello I'm standing here!"

My jaw clenched. Tammy let out a gasp bitting her lip at me. "Do it again."

"Honey can you go check on the girls please?" She hopes down coming in front grabbing my face kissing me pulling my lip back. "You are so bad."

"Bye September!"

I finished the dishes then gave April my attention. She had been just standing their quietly for far to long. It's odd she's just popping up like this sons she had been gone for sometime without even a call to Hope.

"What can I do for you?"

"Get my daughter she's coming with me."

"Can't do that it's not your week."

"I know that but I missed my last two so I came for her now so go get her."

"Again no it's my time with our daughter you'll get her during your time with her. We went through courts to keep order for a reason April."

"No we went to court because you don't trust me." She spoke setting her stuff down.

True. "It's good you know that so I guess you can leave now."

"In a rush to get rid of me?" She smirked taking it upon herself to get a glass of water. "Am I...interrupting something."

"Just my peace is all." I smiled.

Hearing stomping Hope and Gabby came down dressed in princess dresses.

"Oh hi mommy. Guess what I have a sister!"

April spit coughing up water. Looking my way her face was not a happy one. "Um what...how...."

"It's gabby we wanted to be sister and now we are. Her mommy is my other mommy now."

"But you already have a mommy remember that's me."

"Yeah but I like her mommy to. Look she cooked for us."

April cut her eyes at me. I don't know what she so upset for. Like everything else that's happened she brought on herself. Maybe if she took things a little more serious she would be in a better space in her life not meaning she would be with me. Just throwing that out there.

"We getting cupcakes to mommy."

"Oh really. You know I love cupcakes why don't I join you guys." Hope gasp looking back at me. She's trying to use this child against me.

"Can she daddy please please!?"

"Uh let's see what ms Tammy and gabby say first."

"For What Chase we are just getting cupcakes not that big a deal. I'll wait outside hope you can ride with me."

She ran off to finish getting ready.

Lord please be with me today I'm gonna need all the help I can get. A deep sigh and I'm making my way to my room. Tammy was at my dresser looking at herself.

"So I hear we have a tag along." She smiled looking at me through the mirror.

"Yeah she's using Hope against me. I'm just gonna apologize in advance for whatever she pulls today."

"Chase it's just cupcakes we will live."

"I had plans for us today I wanted to pamper my girls. Having her with us will not be as relaxing for us like I wanted."