The Three "Punks"

Start from the beginning

"Yes, but these people are hunting the Tenrou orb, Tenrou Island's sacred artifact. If they must retrieve it, then I want to make sure they do it right. Zera and I are the last natives of Tenrou Island; it's our duty to protect the orb!" Mavis announced.

Acnologia sighed, then he looked at Yuri. He transformed back into his human self. "I don't like boats," he sighed looking back at Mavis and Zera.

"Why not?" Mavis asked.

They all very soon found out why Acnologia hated boats.

"So... do all dragon slayers have motion sickness?" Warrod asked.

"From what I get between all of the belches, yes, and if you are a strong dragon slayer then you most likely have really bad motion sickness," Mavis sighed patting the back of the undignified dragon slayer.

As if to answer her, Acnologia lost it over the side of the boat, his usual tan face was ghostly white and his whole body shook.

"That is very unfortunate," Yuri said not sounding sorry at all.

"I don't need your ...*Mmgh*... pity... I can still... *Glug*... hurt you!" he tried to growl.

Zera apparently found this hilarious and began to laugh.

"Zera that's not nice," Mavis scolded.

Zera only laughed harder.

"Oh shut up," Acnologia moaned gripping onto the railing as if his life depended on it.

Zera kept laughing.

"Come on Zera, let's go explore downstairs!" Mavis sighed as she dragged Zera away.

Acnologia stayed by the side of the ship, and then Precht walked up to him.

'What's his name, Preesh, Prolect, Mesh?' a voice pondered in Acnologia's head.

'I don't care what his name is,' another voice scoffed

"Acnologia, we need to talk about Mavis," he said.

"Do I look...*glug*... like I can...talk right now?" he growled.

"Actually, we need to talk about Zera," Warrod added walking up next to Precht.

"Oh, heavens help me" Acnologia sighed.

"Does she actually exist... like, can you see her?" Yuri asked.

"... She is a self-made illusion based on...*glug*...based on a girl who died a few... *mygff*... A few years ago. Mavis doesn't know that...Oh sh-" He lost what was left of his breakfast over the side.

"Mavis doesn't know that she is an illusion, and if we tell her then most likely..."Precht began.

"Zera will disappear," Warrod finished.

"Yeah, something like *mmfg *... Something like that," Acnologia hissed.

Finally, the boat reached the mainland. Luckily Acnologia had a quick recovery rate and was walking normally soon. He looked at the town in wonder; then he leaned over to Precht.

"Hey Spreck" he began.

"Precht," he corrected.

"Whatever, what year is it?" he asked.

"X686," he responded.

"X686," Acnologia repeated to himself, "My God, I'm almost three hundred years old."

"You're WHAT?!" Precht asked.

"What are you immortal?" Warrod asked.

"Yes," he responded.

"Oh... great then," Yuri responded sarcastically.

The group traveled far and wide, but something was distracting Acnologia. A few miles away was Anna's grave. His mates grave. The grave that he hadn't visited for two-hundred something years. Finally, he could stand it no longer, he took Mavis aside.

"Mavis... I'm going to pay homage to some old friends, are you going to be alright?" he asked her.

"Yes, I'll be fine," she answered, "I trust them."

"I don't," Acnologia growled he leaned down, "remember what I taught you?"

"Which thing, the thing to watch out for or the thing to do?" Mavis asked innocently.

"I once taught you how to kill a grown man... or woman, with two fingers... can you still do that?" he asked.

"... I think so," Mavis said her eyes wide.

"Good, I'll see you in... a week... or two."

"...Okay."

Acnologia took to the skies and flew to Anna's grave. On the way there he noticed that some idiot had built a castle over the eclipse gate... he really wanted to storm in and demand why, but he had more important matters to attend to, and it wasn't X300 anymore.

'We can't go around burning castles to the ground.' he thought.

'But what if we really, really, really want to?' another part of him asked.

'NO!'

Acnologia had never marked a grave for Anna but he didn't need to. He landed on the cliff and noticed that a small patch of white wildflowers was growing over her. He smiled to himself.

"Hey Anna, sorry it's been a while... I needed some time, I know two hundred and something years is kinda a stretch but, I needed that," he said quietly sitting down.

With that, he told Anna an elaborate tale. He told her of Mavis and Zera, of Preesh, or whatever his name was, of War, or Denad, or Warred, whatever tree face's name was, and he told her of blondy, and how he annoyed him nearly as much as Igneel. He stayed there for a few days then flew off to Sonya's grave. That was when he realized that he couldn't sense any dragons anymore, as if they had all disappeared. He tried not to worry about it... but worry he did.

Sonya's grave had been worn away through the years, but the words were still readable. He sat silently by her grave for a day or two, but then ancient magic was re-awakened. Magic as old as Acnologia himself. He knew the spell, it was of pure magic... but what was curious was that he sensed someone familiar as the castor... he recognized the castor very well.

"Mavis what have you done!" he hissed.