The Dinner

*previously*

"same as you did 5 minutes ago get the door," I said sassily making my mom shoot me a look "watch it smart mouth" she shot back making me playfully roll my eyes as I continued to set the table as my mom got the door "Marcus" my mom exclaimed "Sharon" I herd a familiar voice it cant be "you made it" "hi Mrs Daniels" I herd a more familiar voice I know that voice, "I told you many times call me Sharon Pr..." as my mom was saying that I turned around and it was non-other than a certain Blue Ranger and his dad "Preston" I exclaimed shocked

"Bree"

*Bree's p

*Bree's p.o.v*

"Preston" I exclaimed shocked "Bree" Preston exclaimed shocked as well "oh your Bree am I right," Mr Tein said I just nodded in reply "it's nice to see you again," Mr Tien said "I'm sorry am I missing something here how come you guys already know each other" my mom asked "Preston and I go to school together and he's one of the people that I told you about" I explained "and Bree and I was apart of the group that helped saved the tree that my dad wanted to cut down but ended up turning it into a park" Preston added

"oh yeah, I herd about that I...wait where the heck is my manners come in" my mom said letting Preston and Mr Tien in I shot Preston a 'what the hell' look and he returned a look that said 'I don't know' later after my mom was done we were all sitting around at the table eating what my mom prepared and talking "so Bree your mom tells me you do a bit of songwriting" Mr Tien said "yeah its a great way to vent what I feel" I explained, "do you..." Mr Tien started to ask but Preston interupted "uhh dad before you go into further detail she has stage fright remember" Preston reminded him "ahh it's ok I think songwriting is a bit interesting"

"Thanks?" I said coming out more as a question as the night went on it was filled with a lot of stories about either embarrassing storeys about me and or Preston and everyone getting to know each other but there was something that was bothering me the entire night that I wanted to speak to Preston about so after My mom told a funny story and everyone was laughing "ahh uhh Preston can I speak to you in the bathroom" I asked everyone shot me a weirded out look "uh" Preston said unsurely "trust me you would want to" I said before Preston followed me to the bathroom I opened the door and let Preston walk in first before I did and closed the door behind me "ok Bree if this is one of those..."

"of course not I just needed to get you in a room where our parents won't be able to hear us" I explained "ohh why didnt you say so," Preston asked "and more importantly did you know anything about this" I questioned "I only just found out 2 days ago I'm just as shocked as you are" Preston defended "you clearly knew who my mom was" I shot back "OK 2 things one just roughly I only saw a photo and 2 I didn't know she was your mom" Preston fired and I shot him a look that said 'really' "her last is Daniels right" I questioned "yeah" Preston answered, "and my last name is.." Prestons face fell in realisation "damm it how did I not make that connection" he exclaimed "look in my defence there's lots of people with the same last name as you and even if I did know about all this I would've told you immediately"

"then why didnt you say anything  yesterday" I exclaimed raising my voice a little making him place his hand over my mouth "unless you want our parents walking in here and checking on us I suggest you keep your voice down," he told me "now I'm going to take my hand away do you promise to keep your voice down," he asked I just nodded and he took his and away "I'm sorry I only found out about this yesterday so this is still new and I'm just mad at my mom for keeping this from me for 3 months" I explained "I get it when I found out I was mad at my dad as well for not telling me sooner rather than later" he reassured "but like I said before if I did know that she was your mom I would've told you as soon as I found out"

"what are we gonna do about all this," I asked "I don't know but what we need to do is stick together and we'll figure out a way," Preston said "now just so we won't raise suspicion anymore we should get back out there" he added "yeah you get out first I'll wait 10 seconds and then get out," I said as I opened the door he walked out before I waited for 10 seconds then I walked out "everything ok kids," Mr Tein asked concerned "yeah I just had a question about some homework that I needed to ask Preston" I explained 'nice cover-up' Preston mouthed 'thanks' I mouthed back

a/n: again just another filler and after the ending to the last chapter I had to do another filler anyway what did you think