Hack Attack

*Bree's p.o.v*

2 weeks later from the dance and things have been awkward between me and Brody so I have been trying to avoid him ever since because whenever I see him I can't get the memory of that night out of my head and it's driving me crazy so to help me tak...

2 weeks later from the dance and things have been awkward between me and Brody so I have been trying to avoid him ever since because whenever I see him I can't get the memory of that night out of my head and it's driving me crazy so to help me take my mind off it and vent my feelings I decided to do a bit of songwriting which didnt really help but listening to one of my favourite bands Dreamcatcher which really helped I recently signed up for dance club with Sarah it was before class and Sarah and I were doing some stretches to help prepare it was silent for a bit until Sarah spoke up "so how was your weekend"

"ehh it was fine" I replied "have you talked to him," Sarah asked making me freeze before letting out a sigh knowing what she meant "no I have been trying to avoid him, "I told her "come on you can't avoid him forever," she said "I know that but every time I see him that night just plays in my head" I explained to her "your acting like you never had a boyfriend before," she said "wait have you," Sarah asked "I have I just haven't liked anyone in 3 years so it's just a bit new" I explained to her "and it's ok but I think you should talk it out you may or may not feel better," she said before we heard a clap coming from the teacher "alright take your places people" Sarah and I got up and lined up in the front

"Welcome to the first lesson of dance club this year we will learn dances from different kind of genres from contemporary, jazz, musical theatre, and etc for our first lesson we will warm up and get into learning a jazz-style dance" we quickly went through a warm-up routine then the teacher taught us a hip hop style to the song Hard Carry by Got7 some of the moves were really easy until this one dance move it was going smoothly until I stumbled and messed up so I redid the move and I still stuffed up unlike Sarah who immediately got the move no struggle "dance club is fun" she exclaimed making me shoot her a look "what," I said in disbelief how was she able to immediately get the hang of it

we were all in the woods training and we were morphed so we wouldn't give our identities away to anyone who could be in the woods Sarah was currently demonstrating a new attack "ninja blaster power-up, ninja blaster whiplash" a blast was sent to a target getting a bullseye which was awesome "pretty cool attack huh I just programmed it into our ninja blasters" she explained but when did she do that "when did you have time to do that you were at camping club with us" Calvin asked I thought she was at a dance club with me "no no she was beating me at chess club" Preston said who the heck was I talking to "no she was at track club with me" Brody said ok I am so confused "no she was with me at dance club right" I said asking her for clarification at the end "well actually-"

she was interrupted by a monster "hello Rangers I'm Hack Track hand over your techno gadgets now" the monster called HackTrack demanded "we ain't handing over anything" Brody declared "fine then Kudabots" Hack Track instructed the Kudabots to attack and we started to fight off the Kudabots while Sarah went off to fight off Hack Track a group of 3 or 4 Kudabots came after me making me fight them off I knocked away a Kudabot and kicked another I was struggling a bit so I regrouped with everyone but Sarah and we got out our ninja blasters "ninja blasters whiplash" we blasted the Kudabots making them get destroyed we ran over to Sarah which something weird was happening to Sarah she was flickering like she was malfunctioning or something "stand back-back-b-back"