Abrakadanger

*Bree's p

*Bree's p.o.v*

I was sitting outside school drawing in my sketchbook this is just a skill I have picked up again "hey Bree" I herd Sarah say making me quickly shut my sketchbook "Sarah hi" I said kinda loudly "what was that" she asked "what was what" I asked "that very quick book close come on what in the book" Sarah questioned as she took my sketchbook and opened it up "its nothing I..." "woah did you do these" she said as she sat down next to me "yeah" I replied "hey theres nothing to be embarrassed about these are pretty good" Sarah reassured "aww thats cute theres a drawing of Brody in here"

"I did that ages ago," I told her she just shot me a look "I'm not lying," I said she rose her brow "ok maybe a week ago" "there it is" Sarah said chuckling "but seriously I never knew you were good at art," Sarah said "I've always been good at art I was just a bit stuck" I explained "still these are pretty good," Sarah said giving my sketchbook back then I put it back in my bag "come on class starts in half-hour" we stood up and walked to the front entrance and met up with everyone else "hey guys," Sarah said "hi," Hayley said as Brody grabbed my hand and entwined it with his as we all walked through the front entrance as Preston walked up to us holding a weird-looking package

"Hey guys look what I got it's from Veira from the lion galaxy" Preston explained "how did it get here," Sarah asked "excuse me everyone" I herd Victor say getting everyone's attention "it been one year since the school tennis match and in case you forgot I was amazing" Victor explained then played a very unscary video Brody then leaned over to me "was he really," he asked "he was good but it was a nightmare to watch" I explained "ahh" "my opponent, on the other hand, wasn't" the video showed Hayley playing tennis very badly making everyone laugh "I had a rough day that day," Hayley said "so who dares to face me this year" it was quiet "no one well I'll humbly accept this year's trophy right now"

the school was silent as Principle Hastings was about to hand the trophy to Victor Hayley and I shared a glance and I nodded signalling her to go for it Hayley stepped up infront of Victor and Principle Hastings "I'll play you again" Hayley challenged "you want that to happen again" Victor taunted "this time I am prepared trust me that isn't gonna happen again" Hayley said "this year's tennis match will be today at lunchtime see you on the court" Principle Hastings walked away "see you on the court"

we were in the base after Hayley got changed to practice for the match and Preston opens the package "hey guys Veira sent us the lion fore ninja stars" Preston said as we all gathered around as Preston pulled out a book and a wand "woah what are these" he muttered as he walked away "cool now we can use these when we need some extra firepower" Calvin said "she sent you a wand" Brody said coming out more as a question "yeah and an old spell book" Preston added "it came with an intergalactic message disc" Mick said as he set the disc down and played the message where Viera appeared "greetings Rangers"

"Hey it's Princess Veira," Hayley said "I return to you the stars that control the lion fire zord and armour and Preston I have a gift for you from the treasures of the lion galaxy I give you an ancient book of spells and the dragon wand that goes with it Preston to master the spells you must practice from the beginning and learn each spell in order no matter what do not skip ahead I hope these are useful farewell rangers" Veira explained "ohh I cant wait to try these out" Preston exclaimed excitedly