The Proposal

*it continues a little while after Making Waves*

*Bree's p.o.v*

"come in" I herd Mr Tiens voice say not only have I been avoiding talking about it with Preston but I wasnt the best person towards Mr Tein so I decieded to apologise I opened the door to his office that he had set up for when ever he works from home if one of us got sick "Bree what can I do for you" he asked "this will only take a second" I replied "everything ok" Mr Tein asked concerned "oh I'm fine but I realised I havent exactly been the best person towards you and I wanted to say that I'm sorry about everything I was Just worried about my mom because I've seen her get hurt so many times I didnt want it to happen again but eventually I realised that I was keeping her from love from you so again I am sorry"

"Bree theres nothing you need to be sorry for because its quite common for people your age to not accept the fact that a parent has moved on so I get it and I do appreciate your honesty" Mr Tien reassured "yeah it is nice seeing her moving on" I said "and I want you to know I'm not gonna hurt your mother I would never hurt anyone in any way" Mr Tien said "I beleive you cause Preston said the same thing but if you do hurt my mom I will not hesitate to cut of Prestons testicles(that was hard to type with out laughing)" I said "noted" Mr Tein said trying not to laugh "ohh do you wanna see the ring" he asked "ok"

later I had gathered everyone over my mom was outside working on something and Mr Tein was slightly nervous "its gonna be ok dad" Preston reassured "yeah shes gonna love it" I said "ok I'm gonna do it" Mr Tein said "good luck" Mr Tein then walked over to my mom

"ohh this is gonna be good" Sarah exclaimed "why are you recording this" I asked "Calvin couldnt make it so he asked me to send a video" she explained oh it was a little hard to hear but the moment was reslly good a little while later I herd "she said yes" comming from Mr Tien making us cheer as Preston leaned over to me "I herd about what you told my dad if he hurts your mom please dont" he said "no promises

a/n: if it wasnt good I'm sorry but hey looks like Bree's actually getting the brother that she wanted after all anyway what did you think