Live And Learn

https://www.polyvore.com/untitled_146/set?id=234514319 (Bree's outfit)

*Bree's p.o.v*

this morning we were in the courtyard outside shop class training Mick brought out a case which had 6 new stars in it "there called element stars galvanax is sending more powerful monsters each day do your gonna need them" Mick explained these will be handy I don't know what they do but they will be handy "thanks Mick" Preston said "happy to help" Brody stepped up and picked up one of the stars and examined it "my dad always said a ninja is one with there surroundings" he then gave the star he was holding to Calvin "fire" then another one to Hayley "water" and another to Preston "earth" than another to Sarah "the forest" then another one to me "ice" then he took the last one for himself "metal the basic elements of nature are our weapons"

"let's give this a go," Calvin said as he stepped aside while the rest of us gave him some room to test out the element star "lock-in element star ninja water attack" he prepared for the attack and nothing happened he looked at his star blade for a second until water shot out of his blade making him rocket away crashing into a bunch of stuff "I'm ok" he called out "so much for water mode so who wants to try fire mode," I think we all knew that it wasn't gonna end well at that point because we all left at that point

later on, we were all in the base getting ready for class and to leave early to study for the quiz first period Calvin and Hayley left first Sarah walked up to Brody "you wanna do well on your first day of high school" Sarah smiled "you guys go ahead I'll catch up" Sarah walked away then Preston walked up to Brody handing him a school bag "you'll need a bag for your first day my rabbit chewed a hole through it but it should be fine" Preston said "thanks it's perfect" Brody said Preston walked away then I walked up to him "you'll also need something to write on plus a few things  to write with"I said handing him some of my old stationery from last year "a couple of the books is a little worn out plus one has got a drawing of a flower on the back of it and the pens have never been used so hopefully they should be fine"

"it's perfect," Brody said I smiled at him then walked away and out of the base to find Sarah waiting with a suspicious-looking smile "yes," I said "so you and Brody huh," Sarah said "stop it it's not what you think," I told her, "I think you and Brody like each other" Sarah said as we walked into the hallway "we barely know each other yes he's very cute but even if I did like him I doubt he'd feel the same way" I explained to her and she shot me a look "Bree he calls you Brianna when everyone calls you Bree" Sarah pointed out "that could mean anything," I said "yeah that he likes you and I can see it in your eyes that you like him too"

"like I said we barely know each other," I said while we were walking into class and found Hayley "what are you guys talking about," she asked, "Brody and Bree like each other" Sarah said making me shoot her a look "realy now," Hayley said giving me a look "we barely know each other," I told her "he calls you Brianna" Hayley pointed out "that could mean anything," I said "yeah he likes you" Hayley said "what are you guys talking about" Calvin asked putting his arm around Hayley "nothing" we all said making Calvin give us a look "guys" Preston said walking up to us "you need to see this" we saw some people watching a video of the red ranger aka Brody fight of a monster wich just happened "that fight had just happened and Brody didnt tell us" Preston said a little too loud "Preston someone might hear you we'll discuss this later" Sarah told him "sorry I'm late guys" Brody walked up to us "Brody we just saw the video of the fight" Sarah told him "why didnt you say anything we couldve helped"

"you guys had to study but don't worry my datacom and I handled it" he explained "quiet down class," Mrs Finch said as she walked into class closing the door behind her "take your seats we've got a lot to get through today first things first we have a new student with us today" I shot Brody a smile which he returned "will you stand up and introduce your self Brody" he stood up "hi my names Brody-" he got interupted and in the words of Stephanie from full house how rude "great let's get to the quiz" we all started to set up for the quiz there were 2 teams the green team that contained Brody Sarah Preston Calvin Hayleh and I and the orange team wich had Victor Monty and 4 other kids