the Aftermath

*Bree's p

*Bree's p.o.v*

"hi Brianna how are you holding up," my aunt Edith said over the phone "I'm fine aunt Edith" I replied all day my family members have been calling to check up on me since my mom was in the hospital they had to keep her for another week and a half "I've just been drowning my self in either some homework or my songwriting and my friends have been trying to cheer me up since it happened" I informed her I left out the part where I'm dating someone she would bombard me with a crap ton of questions I am not prepared to answer "it is good your doing a distraction I remember when we lost Bella you weren't in the best state"

"Please don't bring that up," I told her and she chuckled "so is there anything I could do I could always stay with you until..." she started to say but I interupted "aunt Edith I'm 16 I'm pretty sure I am able to look after my self" I reminded her "ok if you need anything just call or text ok," she said "ok," I said "alright bye," aunt Edith said "see ya," I said before we both hung up I then herd a knock on my door who turned out to be my friends and my boyfriend "hey come on in," I said stepping aside letting them through "so what are you guys doing here," I asked them they all shared a glance before Sarah spoke up

"We have been talking and we all agreed to pitch in to help support you through this" Sarah informed me making me give her a surprised look "Sarah and I can stay over if you need company," Hayley told me "Brody and I can give you rides too and from school," Calvin told me "I can tutor you whenever you're having trouble," Preston told me "I've always had this idea but I can help you with your songwriting you know having someone to bounce ideas off of," Levi told me I looked at all of them slightly shocked I am not sure whether I should accept it or not "wow I am not sure what to say," I told them "hey we all want to help you you have had a slightly traumatising experience"

"and Brody came up with the idea to help you and the rest of us insisted we all do it together" Sarah informed smiling I turned to Brody "is that true," I asked stepping a little closer to him "yeah you have been there for me for us in the past and I thought id return the favour" Brody explained "so accept it it's ok to have some help from time to time," Calvin said "thanks guys is that all you came here for," I asked "not really you know that movie you have been bugging most of us about for weeks" Hayley replied "you mean The Greatest Showman say no more," I said before I rushed upstairs to get ready then I walked back down "let's go"

a/n: it was just a filler like the aftermath of the last chapter so if it wasn't that good I am sorry anyway what did you think (please tell if it wasn't good I'll stop doing chapters like this)