Love Stings

*Bree's p

*Bree's p.o.v*

well today was Valentines day I usually dreaded this day but now not so much it was before school and I was just at my locker putting a couple of things away before I closed it and walked away to the cafeteria where I saw Brody and Levi talking so I decided to walk up to them quietly and poked Brody's side making him jump "that answers my question" I herd Levi mutter as Brody smiled and wrapped his arms around me "did you guys hear who I'm taking to the dance" Calvin asked "depends does her name start with an H" Levi said "and rymes with Mayley Bloster" I added Hayley shot Calvin a look and punched him in the shoulder and said "jerk" and walked away as Calvin rubbed his arm when Sarah walked up to me grabbing my arm "Bree I need your help" she said as she dragged me away from the 3 boys to near a locker where there was a boy at his locker "do you see that guy over there" she asked "yeah thats Jake Parker we're lab partners in science class he's really cool plus he looks like Tom Holland which is a plus for me why do you..." I gasped in realisation "do you like"

Sarah put her hand on my mouth "not so loud he's right there" she said as she took her hand off my mouth "sorry" I said "and yes I do I've talked to him a couple of times and I want to go to the valentines dance with him" Sarah explained "well ask him" I suggested "are you crazy you know how I am around guys I get shy and awkward" she stated making me frown "your fine around the boys" I said "this is a different story Bree I want to ask him hut I dont know how" she said "just be your self be confident just go up to him and say will you go to the dance with me" I said "but what if he says no" Sarah said "then he's not the right one and dont worry I'll be here to support you if he says yes or cheer you up if he says no" I reassured her "thanks Bree ok I'm gonna do it" Sarah said "I can always third-" "your stalling just go" I said lightly shoving her she walked up to Jake giving me a glance I held 2 thumbs up she walked up to Jake and tapped his shoulder "hi" she said "hey your Sarah right" Jake askes "yeah how-" she was about to ask "I've seen you around before you built the hoverboard you ride on right" he asked "yeah I did" she replied "thats impressive" Jake said "thanks uh I was wondering if you wanted to go to the valentines dance with me" she asked I hope he says-wait dont jinx it Bree "you asking me out" Jake said smiling alittle "yeah I geuss I am" Sarah said smiling "I was about to ask you the same thing here text me your adress later and I'll pick you up at 7:30 tonight" Jake said "yes" I said a little loudly I placed my hands on my mouth as Jake looked over to me "hi Bree" I waved back "so is that a"

"yes I would love to go to the dance with you" he said before he closed his locker "I'll see you tonight" he said "see ya" Jake walked away while a shocked Sarah walked over to me I was smiling "what the hell just happened" Sarah said "you got a date to the dance thats what just happened I'm so happy for you" I exclaimed happily "uh huh if you dont mind me I'm just gonna go and freak out for a bit" Sarah said before she walked away "Sarah" I called after her before Victor and Monty walked up to me uh oh "I told you I'm not intrested and I have a boyfreind" I told them "but" Victor was about to say but I interupted "and dont you ever get tired of pulling the same tricks on girls every year" I asked Victor sighed and walked off with Monty following in pursuit I let out a sigh and shook my head no and walked away