Chapter 1: Tryouts

I just walked out of cheer leading tryouts, all sweaty, hoping that I made it. they said that they would call us to tell us if we made it or not.

My phone started blaring and All Time Low song. It took me a minute to find where I put it. Once I found it I realized that it was my dad probably wondering when he needs to pick me up.

"Hey dad."

"Hey sweetie, how'd tryouts go?"

"I won't know till they call."

"Okay are you ready to be picked up?"

"Yep."

"Alright I'll be there in a few."

We exchanged good byes and hung up.

I went and sat on one of the benches out in front of the school.

I really hope that they put me on the team. I did cheer for about 3 or 4 years so I guess I had some experience right? Maybe I did something wrong? I was going over all the things that could have went wrong until I was interrupted by a very sweaty football player.

I couldn't see his face because it was blocked by his helmet.

He took his helmet off then took off his practice jersey then off went his shoulder pads. Which only left him in a very tight dry fit shirt. So tight that you could see his abs. Yea.

The lord was testing me.

I tried not to stare. Tried. I kept taking side glances at him.

"You tried out for cheer leading?" He asked.

Are you serious? I'm literally wearing a shirt that says, 'Manville High school cheerleading' and the schools gym shorts and cheer shoes.

"Nope is was trying out for football." I said with a serious face.

"Really? I didn't see you out on the field today." He said turning to face me and I turned to face him. He had smirk plastered on his face. You could tell he was enjoying this convo, which I'm glad because other wise I'd just sound like an idiot.

"No I was off to one of the practice fields helping this guy with brown hair and green eyes, on his throws." I said describing him. Which made him breakout into a full on smile that showed his perfect white teeth. Which made my stomach do summer sults.

"Oh really?" He raised an eyebrow at me.

"Yea, dude couldn't throw worth the crap." I said which made him laugh. Which made have fangirl moments in my head. Soooo fangirling when I get home.

Once he was done laughing he stuck out his hand and introduced himself.

"Jace Woods."

I shook his hand.

"Cameron Summers."

Ok so I got this story idea hopefully I won't delete it hope you guys like

Vote and comment!!!

~jenna