"Zeref," he growled, the name left a foul taste in his mouth.

"He told me of a plan, and I followed."

"I thought you died," he spat.

"Most thought I had died, but I had to stop you...even though-" she choked.

"You were..." he growled, he couldn't make himself finish the sentence, "... And you left me, do you know what that did to me?!"

She nodded, "It hurt my heart to leave you, but I had to save everyone... from you."

"Yeah, you also didn't want to be affiliated with a mass murderer," he nodded with a murderous look in his eye.

"Acnologia, the black dragon of the apocalypse, the king of the dragons, no matter what name you went by, I always knew who you were. You were many things Acnologia, but you were never merciless," Anna said her voice softening at the fond memories that danced through her head.

Acnologia scoffed, "let's look over my kills shall we?"

"When that part of you changed, I knew you weren't the man I loved."

"So you decided to kill me, how thoughtful."

"I can give you another chance," Anna said looking up, smiling.

"I don't want anything you offer," Acnologia growled turning away. He strode away not sure where he was going or how he was going to get there, he only knew that he needed to separate himself from the blonde maiden behind him.

"Not even a chance for you to undo it all?" she called.

"Why would I want to do that?" he growled looking back at her.

She smiled, "If you undo all that you have done, and save all that you can, we will never have reason to part and you will be remembered as a glorious king."

"There may have been a time when that was appealing, but that time has passed," Acnologia growled turning away once more.

"Like it or not it's happening," Anna called.

Acnologia turned angrily and strode back up to her hissing his next words, "What? You've succeeded in killing me so now you see fit to order me around like some dog!"

"We are in the bonds of time; I traveled through time so I am one and the same with them, and you ate them," Anna said ignoring Acnologia's last remarks.

"As I've said previously; What do you want?"

"Look for anyone and everyone who ever traveled in time, you will see a remnant of them here," Anna smiled ignoring him.

Sure enough, Acnologia looked out and saw the images of five small children wandering around. A woman that looked related to Anna was sadly studying the stars in the sky, there was also a one-eyed dragon slayer with a torn soul walking with a purpose, and finally, there were the seven familiar dragon slayers, fighting for all that they had.

"What do you mean I have no choice?" he growled dangerously.

"I have to give you another chance," she pleaded turning to him, reaching for him.

"Why?! You succeeded! You killed me, the world is safe now can you just leave me alone!" he roared avoiding her hands.

"No!" she bit stubbornly.

"WHY!"

"Because I don't want you to be remembered this way!" she cried, her eyes watering.

Acnologia, for once, was stunned into silence.