Chapter 20

*Mature content ahead. Ye be warned!

It's Friday night and I'm comfortably tucked between Nathaniel's legs, my back pressed against his chest as we watch a movie in his living room. We had a delicious dinner and my eyes are beginning to feel heavy. The past week has been a whirlwind of activities, and although is almost midnight and I'd very much love to be in bed, sleeping, I was aching to spend more than five minutes alone with him. 

"I can't believe you're making me watch this." Nathaniel has been protesting since the movie started, but the fact that he's actually paying attention to it instead of scrolling through his phone redeems him.

"And I can't believe you hadn't watched Titanic before."

"I was a kid when it came out, I wasn't allowed to watch it."

"I was born the year it came out, so your excuse is pointless."

"Whatever..." he huffs, resting his chin on my shoulder. The sweet action makes my heart flutter, and I crane my neck to plant a kiss on the corner of his mouth. "You know what we should watch? Star Wars. Now that's a movie, I can't believe you hav-"

"Shh, this is the part where Rose goes back for Jack and finds him handcuffed." Which in my opinion is the most nerve wrecking scene in film history. Honestly, I'd have chopped the poor man's hands. I can't recall how many times I have watched this movie, at least four times with Abigail alone, but this part always gets me, as does the ending.

"Are you cold?" Nathan asks as a reaction to a sudden shiver down my spine.

"I always get cold watching Titanic." I bite my nails in anticipation as Jack and Rose run through the flooded halls, trying to get to the deck on time.

"Let's get you a little warmer, shall we?" His hot breath hovers against my neck as he murmurs, but I don't even process his seductive words until he's been kissing my jawline and neck for a couple of seconds. 

Inevitably, I angle my head to the left, giving his lips free reign over my skin.

It's just a matter of seconds before my eyes drop close and Jack and Rose are forgotten; all I can think of are Nathaniel's gentle yet eager lips against my neck. 

Well, it's working, something is definitely warmer inside. 

When he nibbles at my earlobe, a soft moan rolls off my lips, echoed by one of his own. Without a second thought, I turn myself around, straddling his legs.

My lips devour his and my hands go directly to his mousy hair. I'm incapable of producing any thread of logical thinking anymore, all I know is that I need more. His tongue comes out to trace my bottom lip, and without doubting I give him access inside my mouth; his need and desperation is only eclipsed by my own.

His fingers dance gently on my back, awakening an array of sensations inside of me, before reaching their destination on my legs. I feel every inch of skin he touches come to life, burning. He breaks the kiss to mercifully taste the skin on my neck again, and I involuntarily start circling my hips, feeling his member harden against my inner thigh.

"Alexia..." he warns, but it's useless; I can't stop. I don't want to stop.

When his hand fondles one of my breast, I'm unable to contain the agitated gasps anymore. I kiss him again, hard, wanton. Wildly.

I feel the warmth of his body melting into me, his light cologne turning my mind into shambles. Still, it's not enough; I need more, more of this, more of him.