"Goodbye, my friend 2"

Start from the beginning

~

The next day, Mina decided to visit at Chaeyoung's grave, she visit there with Sana, her cousin. Both Japanese lass brought his favorite flowers, which are rose of Sharon and cherry blossoms, Chaeyoung does love those flowers.

"Chaeyoungie." Sana mumble as they stepped on Chaeyoung's grave yard.

"We're here again, Chaeyoungie."

"Chaeyoung-ah, we bought your favorite flowers, I hope you're happy in these." Mina said as she put those flowers in his grave yard.

Mina remembered the day he left her.

....flashbacks....

"Mina-chan..." Mrs. Myoui panicked as she knocked her bedroom door. Mina was laying on her bed, probably still asleep, she was just woken up when a knock on her door disturbs her.

Mina got up from her bed, her hair was still in mess, she stood and went to the door, she opened it.

"Mina-chan..."

"Mama?" Mina mumble, her voice sounded raspy due to lack of use, she then rub her eyes and raised her eyebrows.

"Mina-chan, Chaeyoungie is in the hospital."

"What? Oh, don't joke like that, Mama." Mina laughed as she rubbed her eyes. She know her mom very well, she's a joker.

"It's not fun at all, you know." Mina laughed. Mrs. Myoui shook her head, she looks nervous.

"No, Mina, I'm not joking.. Your best friend rushed in the hospital this early morning.. He's running out of breath, Mina..." With that, Mina's eyes widen, those words was still processing on her head.

"Mama..."

Mrs. Myoui and Mina hurriedly went to the hospital where Chaeyoung was being confine. As soon as both of them reached the hospital, Nayeon, Chaeyoung's cousin dashed towards Mina.

"Mina..."

"Nayeon unnie, where is he?" Mina asked, her voice shaking.

"In the emergency room, Mina."

"I wanna see him, Nayeonnie." Mina cried out as Nayeon hug her.

"Mina, he wanted to see you right now. Even if it's not allowed, he really wants to see you." Nayeon informed and then she brought Mina at the emergency room.

Mina held the emergency room's doorknob, she cried and sobbed as she twitched the doorknob. Mina found Chaeyoung laying on the bed witch oxygen attached him.

"Minari..." Chaeyoung call her, weakly.

"Chaeyoung-ah." Mina cried as she hugs him very tight.

"M-mina. I-i'm g-glad y-you're h-here." Chaeyoung weakly smile at her. Mina cried her heart out as Chaeyoung caressed her face, gently.

"Of course, I am your best friend, you're my best friend... Chaeyoung-ah, what happen to you? What are you doing here?" Mina doesn't know about him having a heart disease, he don't have the strength to confess Mina about his health and about his feelings.

"Minari..."

"Chaeyoung-ah, please I wanna know, why are you here? Come on, get up, we're going to wander around the Korea." Mina said, pulling his hand gently.

"Minari, I'm sorry I can't accompany you anymore. I can't accompany you wherever you want to go. Minari, I'm leaving, not in this country, but in this world..." Chaeyoung confessed as tears escaped on his eyes.

"What do you mean?" Mina asked, furrowing her eyebrows in confusion.

"Minari, I'm drying... But before I could leave you, I wanna say this things to you... Minari, I love you, not just a friend but more than that." Chaeyoung finally confessed his feelings towards Mina.

Mina widen her eyes in surprise. She couldn't believe, he loves her more than a friend. Mina admitted, these past few days when they were always together, she couldn't stop herself from falling for him. But Mina have no confident to confess her feelings towards Chaeyoung. Both have feelings but can't confess.

"Chaeyoung-ah..."

"I'm sorry, Mina... I truly likes you, no, I love you before you got your boyfriend yourself." Chaeyoung confessed.

"Chaeyoung-ah, I did love you too... Chaeyoung-ah, I love you too before I've a boyfriend, I shifted my feelings towards someone just to forget my feelings towards on you, because if I did love you, I was scared and afraid that our friendship will ruin. I was still remember when we said, we won't fall for each other and if we did... Friendship will end."

"Minari, I love you very very much..." Chaeyoung caressed Mina's face using his right hand, Mina held his hand and smiles at him.

"I love you too-" Mina was cut off when the heart machine was making noise, it's a sign that Chaeyoung heart had already stopped on beating.

Mina panicked and hurriedly she calls for a doctor.

....end of flashbacks...

"What causes of his death, Mina?" Sana asked.

"He died due to heart failure." Mina replied, looking at his picture.

"Chaeyoung will always in my mind and in my heart. And even he's dead already, he's still my very  best friend and best boyfriend..." Mina mumble as she kissed his picture.

'I love you, Chaeyoung-ah.'

The end...