Jennie glances back up before shaking her head.

Jennie: It... It was all my fault... if I hadn't accused her of cheating on me...th-then she wouldn't have ch-chased after me and got in.. a-an accident... Everything was my fault...

Soojoo takes in a deep breath before kneeling in front of the younger girl.

Soojoo: Listen to me Jennie. I don't know if you'll believe me or not, but I'm just gonna tell you the truth. Jisoo is, and has always been in love with you. It's true that I've been pursuing for her affections... but the person she has always loved, is you. No one can replace you in her heart. So believe me, nothing had happened between us that night.

Jennie shook her head as tears continue to pour down her face.

Jennie: I-I should've known sooner. I'm such a horrible person... h-how could I have not noticed anything? I.... I don't d-deserve her...

Soojoo: Hey... shhh, don't ever think like that. From what I have seen throughout the years of knowing Jisoo, is that she always makes the right decision. And if she chose to love you, then I know for a certain that she didn't make a mistake. You do deserve her Jennie Kim. You deserve her just as much as she deserves you.

Jennie continues to cry as Soojoo pulls the younger girl into her arms.

Glancing up and Lisa, she gives the younger girl a nod of reassurance, and gestures for her to head over to comfort Chaeyoung.

Lisa nodded and walks over towards her girlfriend. Soojoo catches sight of Suho as he gives her a sad smile.

Soojoo knew what he was thinking, but she ignored it for a later conversation.

•••

Suho was standing outside on the rooftop of the hospital. He takes a sip of his coffee in order to clear out his thoughts.

He couldn't bare to stand outside the operation room without doing anything. It's almost been 4 hours since Jisoo has been in there, 4 suffocating hours.

Taking in a deep breath, he was about to take another sip when the door behind him opens. Suho's face lightens up a bit upon seeing Soojoo.

The younger girl approaches him as he shifts his attention back towards the city.

Soojoo: Hey Oppa.

Suho: What are you doing up here cuz? You should be down there with Chaeyoung.

Soojoo: I wanted to check up on you.

Suho shakes his head.

Suho: It's you who needs to be comforted Soojoo-ah, not me.

Soojoo closes her eyes as she feigns ignorance of the older boy's words.

Soojoo: I don't know you're talking about Oppa.

Suho: You know exactly what I'm talking about Jooya. I've given up on Jisoo a long time ago. I've tried, Chaeyoung has tried... but she'll always be in love with Jennie.

Soojoo releases a sigh as she leans her arms against the the wall.

Soojoo: I know Oppa.

Suho gives his cousin a sympathetic gaze.

Suho: Get over Jisoo, Soojoo. I don't want to see you hurting anymore...

Soojoo: I'm trying Oppa... but... how can you ever get over a woman like Kim Jisoo?

Suho kept his gaze fixated on the city lights as his eyes glazed over.

Suho: I don't know Jooya. I guess you just have to let time mend everything.