moonlight

The Marauders. The four boys were known as the ones you shouldn't mess with. if you did, they would probably pull a prank that will embarass you in front of entire school. James Potter was often the one who pulled pranks along with infamous womaziner Sirius Black. There was Peter Pettigrew who would follow two boys around, listening and agreeing to everything they said. Remus Lupin was, however, the one who stayed out of trouble, as Gryffindor prefect.

You, (F/N) (L/N), are a half-blood Gryffindor witch in seventh year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardy. Your best friends are Lily Evans and Anna Salvatore, another two Gryffindor witches. With your shining (e/c) eyes and (short/medium/long) (h/c) hair as well with your charm, you were pretty on your own way and boys often asked you on dates at Hogsmeade or such. However, you always rejected. Why? Cause you already had eyes on someone with name Remus John Lupin. You often found yourself daydreaming about touching his soft, sandy brown colored hair and about that chocolate brown eyes while gently looking down in your own (e/c) ones. It is shame that wasn't reality. Lily and Anna noticed your 'little' crush on him and constantly teased you about it. After Lily and James, as well as Anna and Sirius got together, you hanged with The Marauders more. You were jealous how your two friends can cuddle, kiss, laugh with their boyfriend and you wanted same situation with Remus. Anna didn't help. Not at all. She sent you playfully winks when he's around, sometimes even pushing you onto him in hallways, which always ended with your apologies to him. 'That's what you got when you hang around Sirius a lot' (F/N) thought.

It was time after dinner on Sunday. Lily, Anna and (F/N) were laying on their soft beds, chatting. As Alice and Marlene (Alice is probably with Frank) weren't there, they talked about everything.
"Imagine, you and Remus, kissing passionately on the top of Astronomy tower, under the moonlight, when he suddenly whispers-" Anna was interuppted by Lily, who throw a pillow at her face. Anna just started laughing.
"Stop teasing her!" Lily said and laughed as well. (F/N) stock her tongue out at them.
"It's not funny guys! I didn't tease you about James or Sirius" 
"Yes you did" The red and brown haired girl said in unison and blinked at each other.
"Okay, maybe I did... a little" (F/N) said and layed down on her bed "But really Anna, you have big imagination. Kissing under the moonlight" (h/c) haired girl mumbled to herself while buring her face in the pillow.
"Annie give me back my pillow" Lily said and Anna thow it at her. Lily passed her fingers throught her thick red hair. As did so she suddenly remembered "Oh, we have Tranfiguration exam on Tuesday!" Lily said. Both Anna and (F/N) groaned. Anna putted covers over herself.
"I hate Tranfiguration! Worst class ever!" (F/N) groaned again. Oh, did I mention that you can't stand that class? Well, now you know.
"Don't let McGonagal to hear you" Anna warned with grin. Both Lily and (F/N) rolled their eyes.
"Can you help me study?"(F/N) asked crossing her legs. The brunnette (Anna) raised her eyebrows, her face suddenly turning into the smirk.
"Sure!" she responded. Lily shot her questioning look and she mouthed ' I'll explain later'
A few minutes after they feel sleepy.
"Goodnight girls" Lily yawned and covered herself.
"Night Lils, (N/N)" 
"Night"  (F/N) said closing her eyes. She let sleep to took over.

~Next day~
When she woke up,(F/N) found that she is alone.
"They let me to sleep moree~" she streched and prepared herself for classes.
After few minutes, she was on her way out of Gryffindor common room. Lily and Anna were already at The Great Hall with boys of course. They probably talked about Quidditch, as Anna, James and Sirius were on Gryffindor Quidditch team. (F/N) was never sport type of person. While others cheered loudly, she happily sat next to Remus as he shared his precious chocolate with (F/N).
"Morning (N/N)" Anna asked and handed (F/N) a glass of pumpkin juice.
"We need to go" Sirius said as he and others stood up. He kissed Anna on cheek.
"See you at lunch" she and Lily said and continued their breakfast.
"When are you going to help me with Transfiguration?"(F/N) asked.
" Meet with us on the top of Astromony tower at 6:00 PM" Lily said eating toast.
"Why?"  (F/N) raides an eyebrow.
"Why eeh-"
"Cause Sirius and James are pulling pranks in empty classrooms" Anna said don't facing confused (F/N). 'You almost ruined our plan Lils' Anna thought. Lily sighed silently thanking Anna.

~Le Time Skip brought by lazy me~

(F/N) was heading to Astronomy tower. 'I skiped dinner, better this study time to help or I'll curse those two'. That sentence rolled over and over in  (F/N)'s mind. As she finally climbed the stairs, she was shocked. Instead of her best friends there stood her long time crush, Remus Lupin. He turned around, smile on his handsome face.
"I-I thought Lily and Anna were going to help me" she mentaly cursed herself for stuttering.
"They needed to help those idiots to not fail class" he pointed and she sat beside him "which spell do you not understand?" still smiling he asked the girl.
She pointed. After some time, she practised and mastered most of the spells thanks to Remus. He was helping her with one important step now.
"You don't turn wrist like that"  (F/N) tried again "No, not like that. Here, let me help"
He put his hand over hers gently turning her wrist. This action earned small blush from (h/c) haired girl, which he noticed. However, spell went wrong, and somehow their faces were now few inches apart.  (F/N) thought of this as her only chance. She looked in his eyes then back to lips. But, before she reacted, Remus pulled her into gentle kiss.
She kissed back, feeling his hair bettwen her fingers. His hands snaked around her tiny waist as he deepen the kiss. 
They needed to pull away for the air.  (F/N) put her forehead against Remus's.
"I love you" he whispered taking deep breath. She pecked his lips.
"I love you too, you don't know how long I wanted to say it"  (F/N) grinned from ear to ear and kissed with her crush, now boyfriend, again.
Kissing in the moonlight? It was really like Anna said. She doesn't really have big imagination, eh?