cuddles and flooooooffff

It was the week before the full moon, and Remus was beginning to act  strangely. You hated the fact that each month he had to suffer, but you couldn’t  deny, that you liked the way he got possessive over you. It was a thing that  calmed his nerves, and you liked to think of it, as a way to give him inner  strength,  and make him feel loved, before the inevitable happened.

You walked into the common room, and joined James and Sirius, that were currently occupying the couch. You began to talk about the upcoming quidditch match, as you felt an arm pulling you, into a warm embrace.

“Hey, you” you chuckled, as you recognized the culprit. Without any answer,  Remus just hugged you tighter, his eyes now closed, and head buried in your  hair. 

“Moony, give the poor gal some space” Sirius smirked, and winked in your   direction.

“No” Remus stated firmly, not even trying to elaborate on his answer. 

“Okay, kiddo” James laughed “Just be careful not to choke her,  I need this keeper, for the next game, in her best form” 

“I’m the one that’s gonna keep her” he mumbled, still not ready to let you go.  

“Only if I let you, love” you chuckled at his actions, and ruffled his hair.

“Oi, find a room, lovebirds” Sirius leaned back, and crossed his arms, clearly  getting amused, by the situation.

“As you wish”

Before you could answer, you were being dragged by Remus in the direction of his dormitory.

As soon as you got to the boys dorm, he jumped on the bed, and pulled you with him.

You couldn’t help, but giggle, as he rolled up into a ball, of pure cuteness. 

“You know…you kind of look like a sloth” you teased him.

“Your sloth, though” he sat up, and sheepishly grinned at you.

“Yeah, only mine” you leaned over, and delicately placed your lips onto his. 

He returned the gesture, and deepened the kiss, pulling you closer. 

“And you are mine” he growled as you parted, gasping for air.

“Always” you smiled, and he kissed you once again, placing his hands on your  hips, as you threaded your hands trough his messy hair.

There was this pre-full moon part of him, that wanted more. You liked it, but you couldn’t help not noticing, that the kiss suddenly became more rough, and as much, as you didn't want to, you pulled away, already knowing what you had to do.

“Rems” you whispered, while cupping his cheeks “It’s gonna be alright”

“It won’t, it’s getting worse every month” he sighed.

“How can I help?” you asked, trying to push away the tears, that were beginning to gather in your eyes.

“Can we do the thing?” Remus looked up at you, with a bright smile.

“Of course we can” you kissed his forehead, and grabbed his favorite book, that layed on the nightstand. He hugged you from behind, as you flipped trough the pages, in order to find the chapter, that you have previously left on.

“I love you, Y/N” he whispered in your ear, and placed a kiss on your cheek.

“I love you too” you smiled as the feeling of safety washed over you, while he held you in his arms. It was an utter, and complete bliss.