fraidy cat

Originally posted by nellaey

Christmas approached quickly, the way honey dissolves in tea. The dormitories in Hogwarts fell silent, but they were still bursting with the presence of friendship; the sun-dusted air still seemed to carry the voices down the halls, still seemed to 'plode with laughter. But it was just Y/n and Remus, laughing quietly to themselves down the halls as if not to disturb the castles peaceful slumber.
" 'Swear, Y/n, ask Sirius if y' want." Remus said though a string of laughter, "Them fleas, they're murder."
Y/n tossed her head lightly, a tomato-blush settling on her nose as they walked back to the Gryffindor common room together. Most of their studies had been becoming quite brief as the week continued; the full moon came slowly. Remus just seemed to lose more focus  than usual, but it meant more alone time for the two of them. They'd been flirting back and forth all week, and Y/n be lying if she said she didn't enjoy all the attention. Remus made her feel... warm inside – then suddenly, a thought.
As they approached the Common room, Y/n tugged on Remus's sleeve, a smile sliding up her cheeks as she looked up at him, "Remus, you know what we should do?"
He smiled at her odd bit of affection, tilting his head curiously. "What's that, Y/n?"
"We should sneak into the Prefects bath, yeah?"
Remus stiffens at the words, quickly turning his head to hide his freckled blush, muttering the password so they could get inside. Of course he's thought of Y/n naked before... those thick hips that barely hide under those bloody skirts of hers, the way her lips always look like thick peaches... how she would taste in his mou-
"'D-Dunno' if that's a good idea, really." He coughs out, as if it scatter the thoughts completely. He shrugs off his bag,  tossing it onto the couch. "You know," He gestures towards the sky, "With the full moon and all..."
"What.." Y/n purrs, slinking up against him, fixing the shirt collar under his sweater, " 'Since when did Moony turn 'fraidy cat?" She gives him a wink.
"Y/n...C 'mon." Remus whined as she tugged him back towards the entrance, interlacing her fingers with his own. "We'll get caught." Y/n turns, backing away from him. His fingers linger over her own as she pulls away. Y/n shakes out her h/c hair, tugging it down from her ponytail, letting her hair pool freely.
"Last one there, clothed," She hums, "Has to finish the potions homework tonight...." She removed her sweater in front of him. Remus felt himself tighten in his jeans as he watched her. Her leggings clingy tightly to her waist... her hips... her exposed bra fitting tightly around the curve of her breasts. It was enough to awaken a needy feeling inside him. Remus had enough with all the teasing. She raised a brow at him, waiting. But all Remus could do was swallow, his adam's apple bobbing in his throat as his eyes went dark.
"Sure you want to play this game, little girl?" he growled, removing his sweater. His shirt underneath had stuck to his form from sweat. He began to stalk towards her, a wolfish smirk on his lips. Y/n bit her own, an excited giggle escaping through as she backed away from him.
"Oh my! What big eyes you have!" Y/n says playfully, hopping, desperately trying to snake off her boots. Remus chuckles, unbuttoning his shirt one-by-one as he neared her.
"All the better to see you with, my dear." Remus growls, his voice low and rough. Y/n felt a thick coil in her stomach at his words, her lips parting into a breathless whine as she began to take of her leggings, pulling the fabric down slowly for him.
Then, Suddenly, without warning, Remus began to run at her, his scar thick along his eyes as his brows furrowed with desire. Y/n began panting, turning quickly to run down the hall with a sense of thrill as he chased her. He heart began thrumming when she heard Remus closing in, growling behind her. The game was becoming a dangerous one, and all the excitement was going straight down to her panties.
Remus continued to run after her, unbuttoning his pants and tossing them to the side with his feet. The closer they got to the bath, the more her could smell her. Sweet and fragrant, coming from her inner thighs. He could only imagine how wet she was, the thought only made him run faster.
Y/n quickly opened the door to the bath, the steam melting onto her soft skin as Remus quickly neared her. Her heart galloped as she pushed open the doors, wasting no time in removing her underwear and socks, she jumped into the hot water; Listening closely as Remus stalked into the room.
His eyes never left her own as he removed his boxers. His thick cock springing up against his chest as dipped himself into the water. Y/n had already taken it upon herself to start without him, her fingers swirling against her clit in the water. The sensation caused her to mewl pathetically, wanting nothing other than Remus to touch her.
"You fucking yourself under the water, Y/n?"  His words only spurred her on, flicking her fingers faster and faster as he neared her. Remus closed the space between him, grabbing her wrist under the water and clasping it against the tile as he kissed her roughly. The sudden movement caused her moan against him, giving him the opportunity to dominate her mouth with his tongue. He parted from her breathlessly, licking her down from her jaw to her neck. Roughly, He bit down on the skin there.
"Oh! M-my... What big teeth you have.." Remus pulled himself up to face her, taking his free hand down to cup her mound, laughing when she moaned at the sudden touch.
"All the better to eat you with, My dear." And with a swift movement her curled his hands around her ass, pushing her up to sit on the tile above him. Y/n thighs slapped against the wet ground, and Remus pushed himself up to settle right between her thighs. She felt the heat rush straightforward, warm water dripping down the curve her lips. She wanted nothing more then feel his mouth on her, the thought made her squirm and buck her hips against his chin.
"Beg for it."
"P-Please... I Want..."
"Please what? I won't know until you tell me."
"Please, Remus. P-Please... I want to feel you..." He gave long, wet swipe against her cunt, swirling around her clit before attaching himself to her, humming away as he sucked.
"O-Oh, G-God, Remus, right there, please." Her mewling only spurred him on, tracing the alphabet against her swollen clit before taking his middle finger down the length of her cunt. He detached himself with a lewd slurp before shoving the digit into her, pumping in and out slowly as her thighs began to shake.
"F-faster..."
Remus obliged, slamming his finger into her quickly, his free hand curling around to swipe over her clit. Y/n let out a scream at the over-stimulation, her hips bucking into his hands as she felt her stomach coil up tightly. She was close.
Remus continued his assault, finger-fucking her into oblivion as she watched him. The faster he went, the louder her moans got.
"Oh, fuck, don't stop, Remus. R-Remus!" She clenched around his fingers, closing her thighs to roll over away from his working hands, but he pulled her back, shoving his head between her thighs once more to collect the honey he'd been given. He was slower this time, his tongue deep inside her as he drank her in. When he was finished, he separated from her, wiping his lips as she shook underneath his hands.
"You like that?"
"I love that." She replied breathlessly, plopping back down into the water to meet her lips with his own, tasting herself on his tongue.
Folding her arms around his neck, she could feel his cock throbbing at her entrance. Y/n began to grind down him; Remus' lips parted from her own,and he moved down to her neck as he groaned into her skin. He wanted her so badly, he couldn't take it much longer. Remus pinned her against the bath wall, entering her. A torturing pace for the both of them as Remus pumped into her slowly, the water slapping the sides of the pool with each thrust.
"Bloody.... nnrg, Hell, Y/n." He grunted as he kept up his pace. Y/n moved her hands to cup his face, placing a bumpy kiss against his lips as he fucked her.
Deeper now, he gripped the tile behind her, spearing her with rough thrusts as felt himself near completion. His pace starting becoming so forceful, Y/n's ass slapped agasint the wall under the water. Her hands dug into his brown hair, tugging as she milked his cock as he came near.
"Remus... I'm gon-gonna.." With a final thrust Remus moaned lowly. releasing himself deep inside her. Panting, he pulled her closer, massaging her hair as Y/n kissed his neck in response. They rode out their high slowly before pulling apart from each other.
"Not such a 'fraidy cat anymore, hmm?"
"Shut up." Y/n said, getting up out of the water, "I was here first, your turn to do the Potions work." Y/n winked at him as she left to gather her clothes, laughing as he protested behind her.

ಠ⌣ಠ。゜(`Д')゜。╚(ಠ_ಠ)=┐