Ch. 79: Too Serious

Start from the beginning

"Does he hurt you?" Her voice quiet.

"I like it." She squeezes her eyes shut tight for a brief second, and she swallows harshly down for only I to assume bile, "I mean it doesn't hurt- I'm just a bit sore."

"Are you being safe?"

"Yes, we use protection." She doesn't need to know which kind.

"Don't tell me he just pulls out." My mom scoffs.

"I just got on birth control." I roll my eyes at her dig. She always thinks the worst of me.

"Since when?"

"Yesterday."

She sighs deeply, and closes her eyes as she sips her coffee, "Look, you're almost 18, so I'm not going to tell you how to live your sexual life, but Dawn, you are fragile. You have been in an abused household with your father. I don't want you to get triggered in a vulnerable situation."

"I know, but he doesn't make me feel that way. I feel safe when I'm with him. Sexual situation or not." I can't help but to feel a relief that she isn't blowing up as usual. I would think she would blow a fuse, but since our discussion at the hospital, it's opened her eyes not to be as judgmental towards me than before.

"Okay. As long as your safe. But..."

Here it comes, "Can you please be less conspicuous? I really don't want to know when you two are doing it or how? It's quite disturbing." Her eyes stare out into space; thinking of the memory of last night.

I stifle a laugh, "Yes. I'm sorry if I worried you."

She goes back to her newspaper, and we're back to comfortable silence as I finish my breakfast.

-

Jake P.O.V.

"5,6,7." I swing Dawn around before she can hit me. I nuzzle her hickey, and I can't help to feel pride in the love bite.

She giggles to my touch, and I can't help but to breathe in her natural smell. Oranges and some sweat considering we've been working out. I love oranges. She wears high waisted yoga pants today, and it's possible because I left some marks last night. I feel kind of bad about it, but Dawn's into it so not so much.

I would gladly continue on this training exercise except Terry and Serena are having a wrestling match- or more so an air fucking match. Dawn catches my stare, and her once lively smile widens, "They seem to like each other lots."

"A little too much." I glare.

"Who cares?" She raises a brow, "They're both single."

"She's my ex, Dawn. What can't you get? He's my brother? That's fucking weird."

"It's only weird if you make it weird." She crosses her arms. "Are you jealous?"

"No of course not, baby." I'm telling her the truth, it's just Terry is my brother and I know him. He fucks for a living, like I use to. He's never touched Serena, and I hope he never does. She was my first fucking for crying out loud. He touches her that way I'd be a little upset, but I'd get over it. "It's just respect." I wrap my arms around Dawn's low back, as she wraps her around my neck. "It's like if Casper were to fuck you if we ever broke up. Even if it were years afterwards. You were mine, and if he touched you- I'd break him."

"So you're going to break Terry?"

"No." I shrug my shoulders, "I'd just be annoyed if they did fuck. I would get over it though. He knows her, that's the thing. Terry knows she's a fucking cunt and conniving whore that broke my heart, and if he does that then he doesn't care about my feelings."