Ch. 41: You've Got the Love

You've Got the Love- Florence and the Machines

"Sometimes it seems the going is just too rough. And things go wrong no matter what I do. Now and then it seems that life is just too much. But you've got the love I need
To see me through."

-

"I wasn't that afraid!" He exclaims loudly with a dimple indented on his cheek.

"Yes you were!" I tease him.

We just got out the movies. The movie was okay I suppose. I couldn't really concentrate with Jake's body pressed against mine.

Things were different. Everything was always changing, but this time it was different. It felt real. It felt like he wasn't holding back or even thinking of anything else, but just having a good time with me. Just the fact of him even bantering with me with no real anger laced in his voice makes me feel happy.

He isn't touching me when we walk out to the parking lot, but that wasn't such a big surprise.

But there was something in the air though. A beat in his or mine, as we kept banter at each other through the car ride. Maybe it's the fact I haven't felt this way before, or maybe it's because he's letting go. Letting all the barriers between us fall.

We were finally at my doorstep. Smiles were across both of our faces, but they soon fall. Not of anger or frustration. The only light being my outdoor street lights. His body stood close to mine.

"I- uh." I pause looking at the floor, "I had fun."

"Me too." He says almost shyly.

My mouth is dry, but my body wasn't. I wanted him.

"This is the part where I'm suppose to give you a goodnight kiss, and you dream of me." He teases, but some truth to it.

"I'm guessing." I play along.

"And I'm a true gentlemen, and I leave with just that, yeah?" He half asks, his feet stepping a foot closer to me, making me feel isolated in the best way.

"Sure." I mumble.

His hand comes up to my cheek, cupping my face closer to him. Right when our lips meet, his tongue wraps around mine, leaving me breathless. His other falls to my my neck gliding down.

"I'm not a gentleman." His hand falls down to the front of my pants and rubs me through them, leaving me gasping.

H pulls back, his forehead against mine. Through his glasses, I can see him stare me down at his hand that is playing with me. The way it teases me relentlessly.

"I thought we were going to take it slow." I gasp, when he slips his hand down my pants.

"Do you really want to?" He whispers huskily.

"What do you want?"

He laughs again. His other hand lifts his glasses, showing the peer darkness of his lustful eyes. "What do you think I want?" His teeth bite my lower lip, tugging me forward to him.

I don't answer him, and instead bring both of my hands to his cheeks, my tongue laces through his in teasing strokes.

"I've missed this." He whispers. I almost think that he didn't mean to say that out loud.

"Meet me upstairs." I say while trying to pull back." My mom is here, so stay quiet." He continues to stare at me, a slight smile pressed to his lips. "Are you going to go?" I motion to the side of the house where my window is. He continues staring at me, which causes me to blush while I push him away from me to go up to the window.

I turn on my heel, and hear his footsteps walk down the stairs. I open the door, ready for my mom to yell at me in profanity for who knows what.

She wasn't there. Her purse is missing, the one she usually keeps by the kitchen table. I head up to the second floor, checking to see if she's gone to bed. I crack the door, she's not there.

Where did she go at this time of night?

I shrug it off, trying to dispel the nagging questions. Right when I enter my bedroom Jake is already shirtless. His pants are off, his eyes glaze ahead of him at my closed bathroom door. I walk in quietly, dropping my bag that I brought to the movies. I shut the door with a lock on it.

I don't know how far we will go tonight, but I know I don't want any interruptions. I peel off all of my clothes except my underwear. I pick up the shirt he dropped on the floor, putting it on me to cover my aching breast that want his touch.

My feet carry themselves to his body, his eyes register to my figure. I see his length harden under his thin boxers. I crawl on the bed, I can already see him try to reach out to me, but one of my hands reaches his shoulder, pushing him back to sit down again on both of his thighs.

Smut scene-

I lay flat on my back. This is happening. I'm going to have sex with Jake. Jake Dennings. I widen my thighs, checking to see how flexible I can be for him. I smell my armpits, smelling nothing, but the deodorant from this morning.

Seconds passed. Seconds turns to minutes, and I'm left confused. A thump is made outside my bedroom door, my heart rising. It's just Jake. Finally. The footsteps continue up towards my bedroom I'm assuming. I sit up, my smile wide for him.

Then the footsteps stops. A buzz came next.

The footsteps went back downstairs. My mind says to open that door and demand Jake to know what he is doing, the other is more confused to the fact that Jake didn't wear shoes to go outside. His shoes are sitting right in front of me.

Those footsteps were not bare.

It takes me a second to register everything. I rush across the hallway, towards my parents room. There window shows where Jake parked his car across the street.

His car was gone.

I heard another buzz. This time I turned to it. It came from my bedroom. I walked slowly back. My phone lit up.

Jake: my brother just called me. Said it was an emergency. Sorry. I'll make it up to you.

-

A/N: Hello readers, sorry for lack of communication, but I'm a senior in high school. and colleges application are creeping up on me. I still have a passion writing, but the lack of votes and comments are concerning me a bit. One being that I have not gotten any new readers. It would mean the world to me if you spread the world about my book. Another thing is I have so many ideas, it's hard to process, so bare with me. After three chapters after this one, will be brand new material where no ones read before. Obviously there are new changes, but I'm excited for my old readers to be excited. Hope you enjoyed this one. Vote and Comment pls!!! BTW this chapter is private.