Ch. 56: Unforgettable

Unforgettable- French Montana feat: Swae Lee

"It's not good enough for me, since I've been with you."

-

"Fuck I am so dirty." I groan out, as I the sweat starts to dry on my skin.

"We are so dirty." He corrects me with his scratchy voice. He chuckles, and lifts his head from the crook of my neck.

"We should have used a condom." I worry. Though I know he pulled out before he came, I can't help but stress that we were way too risky. I wasn't even thinking about it until I realized he came on my chest.

"I know. I'm sorry, you know I don't have anything-."

"It's not that." I interrupt him.

His eyes are blown out and wild. Along with his hair that's still damp and messy from my hands alone.

"I can't ever risk getting pregnant this young."

"I know. Believe me I know." He shakes his head to me. "I never want kids."

"Never?"

"Nope."

"Why?"

"Because I don't." He scoffs. "Is that a problem?" He raises his brows to me.

It's kind of hard to really know what Jake's thinking at times. Considering he covers his emotions with sunglasses, and his earlier rudeness when we met again. Maybe the fact he never elaborates what he thinks. Or maybe he won't even tell me his goddamn birthday. "No. It's not. Not now at least." My eyes look down at his neck.

"What's that suppose to mean?" He moves the slightest above me, trying to reconnect our eyes.

"It means we don't have to have a serious discussion right now considering we're only 17." I spit out. His jaw clenches, and I can tell he wants to tell me off, but he decides not to. "We also shouldn't have this discussion right now considering all your dead children are on my chest." He cracks a grin, but he covers it with a cough. "And if that's the case, we need to use condoms always."

"Or you can go on birth control?" He probes me.

"Why do I have to change my body for sex?" I groan out.

"In order to feel my skin against yours, duh." He connects our foreheads together.

"We can use ultra thin condoms?"

Most of this chapter is a smut scene so.. lol..-