Ch. 25: Often

Often- The Weeknd

"Girl, I do this often. Do it how I want to..."

SMUT CHAPTER! THE WHOLE CHAPTER! Pls go TO BENEFITS SMUT CHAPTER IF YOU LIKED TO READ THE WHOLE THING THANKS!
---

He places his hands on my hips lightly. "What are we doing? I ask him.

Everything was happening so fast, I didn't know what to feel.

His face is unchanged, and without myself helping it, I slowly place my hands on the side of his face where his glasses lay. I slowly lift them off, making his eyes squint at the brightness of my room. He's just as angry as me, even more so.

I can't help it when our lips connect hungrily.

I can't help the growl that forms in the back of his throat. I can't help that I'm backing up to the head board. I can't help it when he bites my bottom lip for entrance so his tongue can twirl with mine.

But just as abruptly as we started to kiss, Jake pulls back with heavy sighs as if it was so hard to do so. His breath fans over mine in heaps of exhaustion. "You were never a distraction." He murmurs to me, bringing me back to reality. "Because you have been in my thoughts for weeks." The words bring a chill down my spine, as he continued to rest his forehead against mine. "That fucking body has been imprinted into my skull." He squeezes my hips, as he grinds down to them lightly.