Ch. 78: Love Me Harder

Love Me Harder- Ariana Grande feat: The Weeknd

"And if in the moment you bite your lip, when I get you moaning you know it's real. Can you feel the pressure between your hips?I'll make it feel like the first time.'

--

Dawn P.O.V.

I've said my peace and that's that. It's up to him to make it up to me, and now I lay awake in my bed waiting for his arrival. Jake texted earlier that he was coming tonight, and I made sure I finished all my homework before he came. I was able to finish some college applications that I have been holding off.

I've applied to two college. San Francisco State University, and San Diego University. Two very different universities that are at the ends of California. Well San Fran is is kind of in the middle, but not really.

I reside in the city of Pomona. My mom wants me to go to Cal Poly but ever since the abuse, I've decided against staying anywhere near here. Though I don't want to go out of state, that's too scary.

I've been with Jake officially for two weeks, and yet I don't know his future. We've exchanged our I love you's, and I don't even know if he's applying to college's or not. If he-

My thoughts are interrupted when someone tumbles into my room. Jake. I'll lay there still silently in my room awaiting for him.

"Are you still mad?" He dare asks, his voice echoing in my room as I play with my hair that's in a ponytail.

I scoff, thinking to myself who should be mad at who. I know I'm mad, but I thought he was mad as well.

"I'm guessing yes."

I sit up dramatically, "How can I not be mad Jake?"

"What do you want me to do!?" He flails his arms around. "I do everything for you! I've thrown the lipstick away, I've kept our pack about marriage, and I'm staying away from Dawson like you've asked! And you can't do the simplest thing and change your goddamn booty shorts!"

I'm left silent because I don't know what to say, I'm hurt beyond repair, and I don't how to not hurt anymore. "You slut shamed me. Instead of talking it out, you lashed out on me! For no reason!" I stand on my bed.

I hear a knock on my door, "Dawn, is everything alright?" My mother tries to open my door, but I locked it.

"I'm fine mom." I call out to her, "I'm talking on the phone."

"Oh, okay. Good-goodnight." Jake stands still waiting for my mother footsteps to walk away from my door. After a minute, she leaves, and I soon hear her bedroom door open and close.

"I'm sorry, okay." He walks towards me, his voice much more quiet than before.

"You can't just do that. Sorry isn't going to cut it all the time." I sit back on my bed, looking down at my comforter.

"I'm not perfect, but I'm trying to be better for you, and sometimes I say shit without thinking. I shouldn't have said you were an attention whore. I mean that statement alone makes me think of the time I was shit to you a few months ago."

"No kidding. I'm not even entirely mad at that. The way you were with Serena-"

"You trained with Casper," he interrupts me.

"But I didn't flirt with him, like you did her." I glare into his covered eyes.

"I don't know how many times I have to tell you that I don't love her anymore, just the memories. I love you and only you."

"Then why flirt with her."

"I wasn't."

I roll my eyes, and lean back into my bed, "You sure didn't mind the affections from her."

"Come here." I don't oblige, so he leans on my bed, and hovers over me, a wicked smile appears on his lips. "How can I flirt with her when I have you. You mean everything to me. You're the only person that matters to me, and I wouldn't be doing something like flirting to goad you away from me. That's childish, and we're not children, okay?"

I nod my head. My insecurities begin to disintegrate when Jake's eyes are now revealed when he finally takes his glasses off and onto the bedside table. "I'll only ever truly love you." I smile at his confession. He might change his mind in the future, but as of now he believes it true so I must as well. "And don't ever say that you love me more because that's not true and you know it." His right hand cups my left cheek, and I press into the heat of his palm. His other hand is flat on my bed.

I don't know if it's true though, but I keep quiet as his lips connect with mine softly. Every time he touches me I feel ignited.

Every fiber in my body wants to rip his clothes off and fuck him. Oh my lord. What has come to me? I've never been this sex driven person.

I mean I've watched plenty of pôrñ, but I never seemed to get off by myself, but here I am under Jake about to do something that I've done plenty of in the past two weeks.

Smut Scene- Smut book

A/N: Y'all are spoiled... just sayin. I've been pretty good with updates recently 😈😈😈 anyway sorry if you're not into smut, but this couple enjoys having sex frequently... 😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈

There is a possibility of there also being a spinoff 🤫😮 will see... and also...

Maybe a book in just Jake's P.O.V. in the beginning of the first book and the middle portion as well... we'll shall see because I do plan to edit the fuck outta this book because the beginning is so shitty sometimes. Anyway, thanks for reading, voting, and ofc commenting. I love that shiz. Remember 10 votes 😈😈😈😈😈😈

Also wish me luck on finals this week that I'm procrastinating to study for 🤪