Ch. 30: All Time Low

All Time Low- Jon Bellion

"I was the knight in shining armor in your movie. Would put your lips on mine and love the aftertaste. Now I'm a ghost, I call your name, you look right through me. You're the reason I'm alone and masturbate."

TW: talks of SA

---

We both snuck out my house from my backyard. 1. Because my neighbor was watching from across the street from my mom's orders. 2. I was a chicken to climb out of the window. But with great technique we made it out the back gate, only to circle around for Alice's car.

The Underground. The forbidden place where Jake warned me not to go, but I had to. Even if Jake wouldn't listen to me, I needed to see him.

In some messed up way I was glad he didn't hook up with another girl to get over me... but fighting was worse. Overworking his already damaged body was way worse. How could these thoughts overtake me?

My heart broke at the thought of him on the cold floor, blood leaking from his mouth.

Never mind... I'd rather the latter of him with another girl even if it would break my heart in a thousand pieces.

The more we drove, the darker the city looked. The scenery around me changed each stop light, becoming more darker, and more people looking homeless.

We ended up across the town. The car was parked in an old gas station. Alice started walking out, towards the sidewalk.  Houses were chained with fences, and bars engrossed itself on the window. Once I turned a corner, there was a tunnel. It was completely empty.

There at the end of the dark tunnel was a massive door. Bars eloped around the door.

Alice brought her hand up, and knocked exactly nineteen times. She paused, and knocked eight more.

We paused, and the door opened.

Two meaty guys were on guard. Tattoos were all over them, glares were plastered on there faces. Behind them, was loud roars of everything of the sorts. This one door held all the noise.

Their eyes went to Alice after looking at me, there scowls melted off. A cheery laugh came from both of there mouths. "Alice! You're back." Says one. He pulls her to him for a quick hug.

"Yup. How's my boy?"

"Casper? Oh... you know... on his last tap out." Says the second one.

"Shit." She mumbles.

Casper's a fighter too?

"Are you coming in blondie or what?" The first meaty guy says to me.

I stood there dumbly, still completely confused on everything.

"Who is she Al?" Asks the second one.

"A plus one for the evening. If that's alright with you guys?"

"Of course sweets. Don't let Leger find out about it though."

"My lips are sealed." Alice grabs my arm to tug me in. We walk away from the meaty guys, and towards the outskirts.

Small arenas were around the big out ground. People all around stood in front of cages to watch the matches. Two people were in there. Blood engrossed the ground.

Blood.

Don't think about it, don't think about it...

"Why do you look like a scared mouse?" Alice laughs at me.